Chapter 7 ♡

Heyyy beautiful people! Okay sorry for not updating for SO long;) My labtop is not working and I'm getting it fixed tomorrow. So for now on I'll be updating on my iPod. So I don't think this is in bold so sorry! Also I will only be doing Harry's pov like if its important:) I will be doing harrys pov on here so your not confused. so enjoy!😋

Chapter 7:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

I woke up to the sounds of multiple loud rowdy boys yelling and a game of pool going on. I jolted up and looked over at the pool table where the guilty Harry, Collin, Kevin, and Jack where playing their game, all with a pool stick in their hand.

Collin, Kevin, and Jack where the guys that Harry hung out with at school but for some reason he never brought them over here. He was always at their house...

I checked the time on my phone, 9:37. Not a bad nap. Too bad I'll be up late tonight. I jumped off the couch and went into Harry's bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth then washed my face. I put my hair up, putting my bangs down and wrapping a head band around my head. I just wasn't digging my hair down tonight.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into my room, picking out my capris yoga shorts and a white tank top. I threw on a hoodie and headed back out to the basement where Harry and his friends where.

I shut the door loudly behind me and they turned dropped dead silent.i slowly and awkwardly walked to the table, stoping before I got past it.

" You can go back to your game" I hissed. Harry walked over and grabbed my shoulders. "We'll good morning sunshine!" I moved his hands and turned to face all of them again. "Are all four of you staying here tonight?" I asked Harry. He grinned at me knowing I hated it when they all got together.

They where always so loud.

"Yup" he said to me. I rolled my eyes and began walking away. "Whatever, get back to your game." I walked upstairs and went into the living room. Which was empty.

Gemma was out with some friends, Anne was in the office, and Robin was outside in the barn. I picked out Step brothers and popped it into the DVD player.

When the movie was over I walked into the kitchen and got out everything I needed to make a sandwich. I pulled out my iPhone and texted Harry.

To: Hazzabear: do you want a sandwich?

I began to make mine and when mine was done my phone vibrated signaling I got a text from Harry.

From: Hazzabear: yes please!!!

I giggled and made his sandwich the way he always likes it. I ate mine and cleaned up, grabbing a water bottle and his sandwich and heading downstairs.

"Hears your sandwich kind sir." I said to Harry handing him the plate. He was sitting on the couch and I could tell when he looked at me they had been drinking. I gave him a suspicious look as he ate his sandwich.

When he finished it he looked at me and stopped. "...what?" He asked, mouth still full of food. He finished chewing and looked at me. "Nothing." I said sincerely. "I'm probably going to bed soon." I looked at the clock. It was 11:53.

"Goodnight Harry!" I said and smiled at him, leaning in and kissing his cheek. I heard his friends giggle behind him, they are so immature. Harry and his friends where going to be seniors this upcoming school year, and I would be a junior.

I was dreading the end of the year, I'll be lost at school without Harry. This would be my last school year with him, so I needed to make the best of it. But then it hit me. If Harry made it on X-factor... He would be home schooled this year, and he'd be gone all year.