Chapter 8 ♡

Hi lovelies!!:) Chapter 8 here. Please vote, fan, and comment:)

Chapter 8:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 9:35 and Monday morning. I groaned and rolled over stretching as I went. I got out of bed and walked into Harry's room, but Harry wasn't in bed.

That's strange, he never wakes up so early. I walked into the kitchen to find Harry drinking tea with only Collin.

"Where'd the two other demons go?" I asked them. "Home, and I'm about to take Collin. Care to join?" Harry replied. I looked at him and shook my head no. "I'd rather not." I said to him.

"Fine." He began. "I guess it's just me and Collin then." He said sticking out his tongue at me as he stood up and walked to the door. Collin following him.

I rolled my eyes and went to the living room to watch some tv.

~~~

I was day dreaming when all of the sudden someone grabbed me from behind. I let out a scream and heard Harry start laughing. "Not funny!" I yelled at him and slugged my fist against his arm.

He gave me. Sad and hurt puppy face. "I was just getting you back for leaving me alone last night." He whined. I rolled my eyes . "Whatever styles, shut your mouth." And I stuck my tongue out at him. He staring at me adoringly. "Well, I have to tell you the plan for this week." Harry said plopping down on the couch.

I took a seat next to him. "Begin." I urged him. "Well tomorrow we're going to get clothes for the audition and Wensday I'm having family over. Thursday we hang out here for the day and Friday morning we leave for London.." He said looking me straight in the eye. "O-okay." I stuttered. It was almost lunchtime so I got up and went to the kitchen to make something for lunch for me and Harry. We finished eating around one and went downstairs to watch the Arsenal versus Manchester City game.

We watched the game until we decided Arsenal would be defeated by Manchester City. It was 4:30 and not much to do being a Monday night, so we picked out a few movies and kicked back to watch them before getting bored.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower." Harry said looking at me with An odd look of determination. "Whatever boy I'm gonna turn in for the night." I said trying not to giggle at his seriousness.

He got up and planted a kiss on my cheek, then walked to his bathroom, leaving me alone on the couch. I looked at my phone, it was 8:30. I stood up Nd headed to my room. I laid down in my bed and surfed the Internet on my iPhone until I grew sleepy and fell into a deep sleep.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Hey dude, wake up." I opened my eyes to see Kevin hovering above me. I glanced at the clock, it wasn't even 8 am yet. "What?" I asked him sleepily. "Me and jack are leaving, I'll see you later man." He said and waved. "See ya." I said and rolled over in my bed.

I stretched my arms out to the other side of the bed expecting Alice somewhere over there but she was nowhere to be found.

I brought my head up and looked at the empty spot next to me. I stood up and walked to her door, opening it quietly to find her sleeping peacefully in her bed. I closed her door and left my room to get breakfast.

Collin was up watching tv in the main room. "Those fuckers woke me up early." He complained. "Yeah me too." I mumbled. "I'm probably gonna head home soon too, would you mind giving me a ride?" He asked looking at me. I was still light-headed from last night but I could do it. "Yeah I want some food first." I said and went up to the kitchen. I made myself a breakfast sandwich and Collin came upstairs to sit at the table. I leaned against the counter and ate my sandwich while waiting for my tea to brew. I finished eating and poured my cup it tea and began to sip it before I heard a pair of feet coming up the stairs.

Alice appeared around the corner. "Where'd the other demons go?" She asked looking between me and Collin. "Home." I said clearing my throat. "And I'm about to take Collin. Care to join?" I invited her. "I'd rather not." She said shaking her head. "Fine." I said. "I guess it's just me and billion then." And I grabbed the keys walking out the door with Collin behind me.

I dropped Collin off at his house and stopped by the gas station to fill up my tank before heading home. When I walked through the door I found Alice on the couch tuned into her tv show. I crept up behind her, admiring her brunette/brown waves before grabbing her to scare her.

She screamed and I began to laugh. "Not funny!" She yelled at me Nd punched my arm. It actually kind of hurt but I wasn't going to tell her that. I gave her a hurt look. "I was just getting you back for leaving me alone last night." I whimpered at her. "Whatever Styles shut your mouth." She said and stuck out her tongue.

I sat there adoring her cute girly features and long brown hair before. Speaking again. "Well I have to tell you the plan for this week." I walked over next to her and took a seat on the couch. "Begin." She said. I told her the plans I'd made for the week and all she said was okay.

Alice decided to make us lunch so we had lunch and went downstairs to flip on the Arsenal versus Manchester City game. We got bored of the game when Arsenal was on the verge of losing so we picked out a few movies. There was nothing else to do, and quite honestly I didn't want to watch the movies at all. I just wanted Alice here next to me and it gave me an excuse.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower." I said to her unsure of how to randomly announce that. "Whatever boy I'm gonna turn in for the night." She said as I stood up. I leaned down and kissed her cheek before going to take my shower.

_______

A/N- Thank-you guys for 50+ reads. But I would love at least 100+ by the next chapter! If you could that would be amaZAYN !;) hahaha thanks anyways lovelies!:)xx

Byeeee!👋🍫