Chapter 12 ♡

Okay guys. I've finally decided to wright the dirty part😂😳 Yeah because there will be a couple of them. Also my most of my friends said i should. Hey it says 13+ oh well. So I've warned you...if you don't like reading that stuff skip this chapter. And it's in Alice's pov I was gonna do Harry's too but I don't feel like wrighting a lot👊 Also don't report me or anything!

Thx.xx😘

Chapter 12:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

I winced in pain a bit upon his entrance, taking a few moments to adjust to his size. He leaned down and gave me a long, passionate kiss before coming back up and slowly picking up a steady pace, thrusting in and out of me.

Harry grabbed one of my trembling hands and brought it to his face, leaving a light kiss before putting my hand down. I brought both hands up and ran them through his hair, occasionally pulling on it when he hit all the right spots.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his face close to mine. He was so close I could feel his hot breath down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. All I could do was focus on was myself and Harry, the rest of the world was blocked out.

At that moment I realized, I couldn't loose Harry. If I lost Harry, I'd lose myself. It was simple as that. Harry began kissing my neck where my sweet spot was, sending my nerves into a crazy teenage hormonal frenzy.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me, hard. I felt myself coming close.. "H-Harry.. I'm gonna-" I started to say before he interrupted me by occupying my lips with his again.

I couldn't hold it anymore, he just kept doing things to drive me crazy. I let go just as Harry'a trusts where slowing and becoming more sloppy, letting me know he climaxed as well.

He pulled out and brought a hand to my chin, tilting it up and bringing his lips to meet mine. He stood up and walked away to throw away the condom, leaving me by myself.

My heart was racing, palms still sweaty. Now I was sweating all over. I took a few deep breaths, I couldn't believe what just happened.

Harry walked back over still naked and climbed into his bed. I was unsure of what to do next, still being naked as well. Harry answered my question by grabbing me and pulling me close to him. He moved his head away a bit and laid there, looking into my eyes. It was times like these when I wish I knew what he was thinking.

I entwined my fingers with his and we lay there, silent, just looking into each others eyes. We had not much to say and there was not nothing to be said. I pulled away from his gaze to snuggle my head under his chin and he wrapped his arms around me tightly, making me feel safe and protected.

We feel asleep like that, leaving me to the best night's sleep I've ever had.

What felt like ten minutes after falling asleep, Harry's alarm clock stuck 5 am went off, our cue to get out of bed. I laid there in Harry'a arms, unwilling to move as he began arising from his slumber.

He turned over, keeping one arm over me using the other to hit the snooze button. "We're not moving until it goes off the second time." He announced kissing the top of my head and returning to his former position, arms wrapped around me. I couldn't argue with that. Five minutes later, it beeped again.

Harry groaned and rolled over to turn it off. I sat up as Harry stepped out of bed, handing me his large t-shirt. I put if on an climbed out of bed, going to get my clothes out for today.

I quickly changed and stepped out of my room, ready to go. Harry stood there in the middle of his room completely dressed, trying to figure out which way to wear his scarf. I let out a laugh and walked over to him, fixing his scarf for him.

He looked so perfect, no one could say no to him even if he did completely bomb his audition. "Why thank you." He said and flashed me a cheeky smile. He put his hands on my hips, pulling me in close and kissing me.

So he wanted to continue with the affection. I pulls away, looking him in the eyes. "So Harry now what?" I asked and he knew what I was talking about. "Well.. I'd like it if you would give me a shot at taking up the title of your boyfriend." He said to me with a big cheeky smile that made his dimples extremely noticeable.

Oh god.

"W-well.." My mind raced, I didn't know what to tell him. I couldn't turn him down, but if he made it on X-Factor he would be gone for the beginning of our relationship.

"I-I don't know." I said, not making eye contact. "What do you mean you don't know?" He muttered. I looked up at him, his smile gone. "It's just.. If you make it on X-Factor I won't be seeing you much." I told him.

He looked at me pathetically, "Well can I just have a chance?" He asked, taken back by me not being straightforward with him.

"Harry, can we talk about it after the audition?" I asked him, almost begging. I didn't want to say anything more that might hurt him before his audition. He nodded and our eyes met.

I could see the hurt in his eyes, but I watched as he played it cool and grabbed all his things. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. We headed upstairs to the kitchen where Anne was waiting.

"Oh!" She yelped. "I was just about to come looking for you two!" She said smiling and laughing at herself. Harry and I just smiled and faked a laugh.

"Ready to get outta here?!" She asked us. "Yeah I'm just gonna grab some tea for the road." Harry said. "Alright sweetie, I'll be in the car!" And she walked out leaving me and Harry in the kitchen.

He got together his tea and turned around, facing me. "Shall we get going." He asked me. I made my way closer to Harry, hugging him and giving him a kiss. "Good luck with your audition, Harry." I said and a slight smile grew on his face. "Thank you." He walked out and I followed, closing the door behind me.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I finished making my tea and turned around to see Alice standing there, I thought she'd gone out to the car already. "Shall we get going?" I asked her, unsure of what to say to her.

She approached me slowly and kissed me gently an hugged me tight. "Good luck with your audition, Harry." She said to me. When she said my name, I couldn't help but smile thinking about the way she was moaning it last night.

I thanked her, but not for the best wishes but for something else. For letting me know how she sounded yelling my name.

I'm such a cheeky bastard;)

I turned and walked out the door before she could see the suspicious grin grow across my face as I made my way to the car.

_____________________

______________________

A/N- What do you think will happen?

Will Harry not make the X-Factor?

Will Alice finally give Harry a chance?

Or will she just be too late?

Well! If you'd like to find out please vote, fan, and comment!:)x