DAY FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR/DAY FOUR

Last night I stayed up all night thinking about my five hours conversation with Louis and my four hours conversation with John.
The both of them were really funny and nice to me. I needed to start a pros and cons list to make my final call.

I jumped in my bed when the host started speaking through the speakers of the room.

"Participants! Good morning to all of you, in a few minutes the producers are going to ask you for your date request for today. Choose well, you only have six more days to find your future husband and it all depends on these pods! Let's get it started!"

Minutes later, when the producer approached my apartment, I told him that I wanted John and Louis again, but I also wanted to give another chance to someone else, someone that maybe I missed the first day.

Maybe one of the men that Louis is dating too.

Only because I'm curious. Or maybe I'm just checking on the competition. But, can you judge me?

Brian. That would be my third request for today. He was dating both Louis and John.

Minutes later, as I was having breakfast, the woman started speaking through the room speakers again.

"Harry, your three candidates accepted your request. But we have somebody else who asked for you."

"Who is it?"

"Robert."

That was the guy John told me about. The one who was having a hard time. Should I give him a chance too? I'm not here to waste time though.

"Can I reject him?"

"Of course, Harry."

"I'll stay with my three candidates."

"Good. You can go to your first pod, then."

"Thanks." - I said and picked my notepad, heading to the door.

___________________

"Hello young Harry." - John said.

"Hello to you too."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Sleepy, and tired. Didn't sleep well last night." - I admitted.

"Poor baby Harry."

"I'm not a baby you dork."

"I'm like ten years older than you, so to me, you are."

"But you like me." - I teased.

"Yeah. I like you. You are like really mature despite your age, it shows."

"What else do you like about me?"

"The way you talk, and how it shows that you are genuine, and the fact that I'm sure that we already know each other from the neighborhood."

I laughed.

"If you were wondering, I stayed up thinking about our conversation. That was the main reason I couldn't sleep."

"Our conversation? Was it that bad?" - He giggled.

"Funny."

"To be honest, I thought about you too. I'm starting to consider that we can be a good couple."

"Same."

____________________

John and I talked for two hours today, after that I returned to my apartment to eat lunch and then I had my date with Brian settled.
I didn't know what to expect from Brian, I had only talked once with him.