DATE TWO

CHAPTER FIFTEEN/DATE TWO

"Today it's my turn to surprise you, Harold!" - Louis shouted at me while we were finishing our breakfast in the restaurant.

We were seated on a table with an enormous glass window at our side. I was contemplating the beautiful  and calming turquoise ocean.

"It's not going to be as good as mine."

"Shut up, we can't compare our dates. That's mean."

"You are saying that because mine would win." - I teased.

"You're not. I'm the king of dates. Remember the one Inside the pods? I made out a date without even being able to look at you. If we compare, that one would definitely win over yours."

"Would it really?"

"Absolutely. Now go change."

"What do I have to put on?"

"Swimsuit." - He said.

"Ok."

He stood up from the table and extended his hand to me. I took it and we walked side by side back to our room so we could change.

When he closed the door I pushed him against it and placed my hands on the sides of his head, roughly kissing his lips.

"Good morning, Louly-pad."

Louis laughed loudly.

"Good morning you." - He said and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me on a kiss again,  pushing his tongue inside my mouth, exploring it in all the ways he wanted to.

"I can't get over the fact that our families are watching everything we do." - I said when we pulled back.

"Please stop reminding me of that."

I laughed and we both separated to go change.

><><><><><><><><><><

Louis didn't blind folded me. We intertwined our hands and walked on the beach. Until we reached the pier.
It was a beautiful sight that took my breath away for a moment.

The pier was full of lightened candles, and at the end of it an enormous black piano and some cushions surrounding it.

"What is this?" - I asked him with a smile on my face.

"C'mon." - He said and pulled me by my hand.

We walked towards the end of the pier, hand by hand. The water around us was calm and the weather was just perfect.
I lifted our intertwined hands to my mouth and kissed Louis' knuckles.

"This is amazing. Thanks, Lou."

"Don't thank me just yet, we didn't even start."

"But I already like it." - I smiled and pecked his lips.

We reached the end of the pier and Louis sat in front of the piano. Then I saw that over the top of the instrument there were two glasses of wine and some food inside a basket.

"Are you going to play for me?"

"That 's the idea." - He looked at me and smiled.

"Can I sit next to you?"

"Always."

I sat on the little black bench by his side and rested my head on his shoulder.
He kissed the top of my head and turned to the piano.

He placed his hands on the tiles softly, and his fingers started running through them.
I recognized the melody almost immediately, it was 'when I was your man' by Bruno Mars.