LIVE TOGETHER

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN/LIVE TOGETHER

Today we said our goodbyes to Mexico and we got on a plane again, back to Europe. Back to reality.

While we were there, the production explained the next step to us and the other two couples.

Now we were going to live in one apartment per couple, together for two weeks, to understand our partners better and see how we handle real life.

On the plane, I took Louis' hand and whispered nice things for him to relax when we took off and then on the landing as well.
The flight seemed shorter though, we both slept most of it, with our hands intertwined and Louis head on my shoulder.

After we landed, the production gave us our phones back and they had a driver waiting for us to take us to the new apartment.

Of course the whole car ride we were both using our phones. After two weeks of not having contact with the exterior, it was something we both needed.

"So…" - I said after a long comfortable silence.

"What?" - Louis answered.

"We can take our first picture now?"

"You think that after those hours of flight I'm ready for a picture?"

"C'mon, you look pretty."

"Really? that's your way to convince me?"

I looked at him with a pout on my face.

"Please?"

Louis laughed and pecked my lips.

"You're so cute, Harold." - He said and caressed my cheek.- "You can take the picture, but don't you dare post it."

"Deal." - I smiled.

I placed my phone in front of us and took a selfie.

"Happy?" - He said.

"Very." - I smiled.

"Send it to me."

"I actually don't have your number."

"Oh my god, that's true. Give me that." - Louis said and took my phone from my hand, He typed his number and gave it back to me. - "See? We are really doing everything backwards."

I laughed. He was right though.

"I'll text you."

"Send me nudes." - He said and I laughed loudly.

The driver looked at is through the reviewer mirror with an horrified look on his face.
It just made me laugh harder.

I hugged Louis close to me and placed my mouth in his ear so the driver wouldn't listen.

"Why sending pictures if you can see it in the flesh." - I whispered.

"That reminds me…" - Louis teased and tilted his head to whisper into my lips. - "it's my turn to top."

"Is it?" - I joked.

"You're going to love it." - He cut the distance and kissed me passionately.

><><><><><><

The rest of the ride to the apartment was quiet, because even if we were tangled over each other in the backseat of the car, we both were actually interacting with our phones instead of each other.

When we arrived there, one producer was waiting for us again. He gave us the key for this temporary apartment and explained where the cameras were set in the walls, with the blindspots to have privacy. He said that they had arranged our meetings with the families and that the camera men were going to go with us next week to each of them.