FIRST NIGHT

CHAPTER THIRTEEN/FIRST NIGHT

After spending the evening enjoying the beach and the sun, the producers told us, we should get ready for dinner. So Louis and I went straight back to our room to take a shower and get dressed.

Again I decided to wear something a bit more sexy that what I was wearing before. I mean, it was a five star resort, and we were going out on tv. So, it was worth it.

Louis was stunning as well, with his skinny jeans and a blazer over a simple shirt. Just flawless.

When we were both ready, he started walking to the door of the room, and I followed him closely.

"So beautiful." - I whispered.

"I heard that." - He said as he opened the door and walked outside.

"That was the point."

I was secretly hoping he would turn around so I could kiss him, but he giggled without stopping. Without turning around.
I followed him from behind for a few minutes until he finally turned to me.

"Ok, I'm lost. Where was the restaurant?"

"That way love." - I pointed.

"Fuck, this place is so big."

"I know."

He approached me and took my hand.

"Guide me."

><><><><><><><

We finally made it to the elegant restaurant and we saw that there were already two couples there, socializing.

"Hi! I'm Tyler." - One of them said. And let me add that he wasn't very good looking. Don't want to be rude, but well. He didn't have the best appearance.

"Hello, Tyler." - Louis said. - "I'm Louis, and this is Harry."

"Oh, yes. You're the younger one." - He said to me.

"That's me." - I smiled, trying to look calm.

"Well, Louis, it's nice to finally meet you, I'm Brian." - The other man said.

Wait. What. Brian. That Brian.
And he was fucking gorgeous. Like out of a movie gorgeous, like prince charming gorgeous.
And he engaged with Tyler, who was not really… well you got it. He wasn't Good looking, but maybe he had a great heart. Who knows?

"Oh, really?" - Louis answered. - "yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"So, you engaged with him, huh?" - Brian said and pointed at me.

"Yes." - Louis said with a smile on his face while swinging our hands.

"Brian and I did too, right honey?" - Tyler said.

"Yes." - Brian answered but still looking directly at Louis.

"Should we sit, Louly-pad?" - I asked.

"Yeah love."

"Where do you want to sit?"

"Next to you." - He said almost as a whisper, making me giggle.

We sat at the very end of the table, luckily away from that Brian. God, I already hated him.
The other couple introduced themselves as Nick and Lionel, they were nice, and actually looked really in love with each other.
Later, Cory and Jonah arrived too. They were also really nice. And lastly, Brad and Jonathan who looked like they had had an argument, without really speaking to each other.

The dinner went well, the food of the restaurant was amazing. Louis and I decided to order something to share as a dessert, and even if we were sorrounded by people, it was still quite romantic.