FINAL

WELL, I wanted to make this one a little longer to make it up to you for those last shitty chapters I made when I was sick.

This chapter is all full of fluff, so I hope you enjoy :)

Thank you all for reading this far, for supporting me and giving me loven nd strenght these past days.

Just remember that I'll go on a break after this, and then I'll return recharged with new stories to share.
Knowing myself the break won't be longer than a week though.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Mag 🦋

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX/FINAL

I was finishing getting ready for the ceremony.
I was already with my tux on and arranging my hair in front of the mirror, receiving sarcastic comments from Niall, when Gemma ran outside because one of the producers called her.
Something had happened.

"Let me see Harry!" - I heard someone shouting from outside the room.

"Louis, stop!" - I heard a male voice said.

I rushed and opened the door of the suite just to see Gemma and two producers on the other side, struggling with Louis and trying to stop him from getting inside my room.

"You can't see him before the wedding, Louis." - Gemma explained to Louis.

"Please stop. I'm here." - I said and then locked my eyes with Louis'. - "What's wrong Lou?"

Gemma let him go and he ran towards me, throwing himself in my arms.

"Lou, are you crying?"

Louis just hugged me and nodded.

"What is it?"

I could feel my heart breaking at the sight of Louis crying. He looked so tiny and fragile.

"Haz..."

"Ok. Calm down first." - I said in a calmly tone.

I hugged him closer and walked with him inside my suite, leaving Gemma and the producers outside.

"So this is the famous Louis!" - Niall said when he saw us.

"Niall, not the time."

"Oh. Do you want me to...?" - He said pointing to the door.

"Yes please." - I smiled at him and he left, closing the door on his way out.

I sat down on the couch of the room, pulling Louis with me, he was still sobbing. He sat by my side and took my hands, as if he was pleading something to me.

"Harry, baby. Listen to me. I don't want this. I mean, I don't want people intruding on our wedding, I don't want these cameras everywhere, I don't want people bossing me around, telling me what to say or what to do, and giving interviews and stuff. I thought this was going to be different, you know? Just to find someone and learn to love that person, but they are making money out of us, and I don't want our wedding to be just that. I don't want the people we love to be forced to be on television. Please can we run away? Just us. We can get married later, we can make it more intimate. Please. I don't want to get married under these conditions. I want to enjoy this day. Harry please." - Louis started sobbing again.

"Hey, don't cry."

Louis took a deep breath and eased his crying a little.

"I'm sorry. I don't usually cry. It's just that all of this is just too much. I feel like they are controlling us. Like they are using us." - He was a little more calm.