REINFORCEMENT

CHAPTER NINETEEN/REINFORCEMENT

"Shit!" - I screamed when Louis wrapped his lips around the tip of my cock.

I moaned and cursed even louder when he deepthroated me and started bobbing up and down in my length until his nose reached my abdomen.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him, he had those beautiful eyes looking right back at me, moaning and enjoying himself as he took all of me in his mouth.

He pulled away and lifted his body on top of me.
With a smile on his face he leaned over me to kiss me softly.

How on earth does he manage to kiss me this tenderly when he just sucked me? How does he keep being this cute and adorable even when we are both hard and horny?

"Wanna keep going?" - He whispered in my neck, taking the opportunity to bite my earlobe and then contrarresting the sensation with a sweet little kiss in the same spot.

I nodded and moaned as I ran my hands on his hair, pushing him even closer to my neck.

He giggled and sucked on my neck skin one more time before grabbing the condom and the lube.

Louis slipped his fingers in the lube and then started circling them around my rim, making me groan for more.

He pushed one finger without warning, letting it inside until I adjusted. I whimpered but eventually I nodded for him to continue and so he did. I wanted more contact, more friction, more Louis.

He pushed another finger inside, thrusting a couple of times. I closed my eyes, trying to enjoy Louis' fingers in my hole while he started scissoring and opening me up.

"Lou..."

"Yeah baby?"

"Kiss me."

He smirked and took me by the neck with his free hand. He pulled my head up and joined our lips on a kiss.
I tangled my fingers in his hair, trying to feel him closer.
I sloppy add my tongue into the kiss, causing him to moan even more.

"I'm ready."

He left another chaste kiss on my lips and knelt down properly between my legs. He covered his length with the condom and lube, and spread my legs a bit more, aligning his cock with my entrance.

"Ready, love?" - He asked softly and I just nodded.

He pushed himself inside me as he leaned over me to kiss my face, trying to take the pressure and the uncomfortable sensation away.
He stayed still when he bottomed out, waiting for me to get used to him.

He lifted his hand and took one of my curls in his fingers, twirling it and placing it behind my ear.

"You're so pretty." - He whispered and I moaned in response.

He put a finger under my chin as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Can you…?"  - I mumbled.

"Can I what?"

"Move?" - I breathed out.

"Sure, babe."

He pulled out to push inside once more, deep and slow.
I moaned as I felt my hole stretching around him, breathing heavily until the pain was replaced by complete pleasure.

Louis was thrusting inside me, a little faster this time. I took him by the neck again and pulled him into my mouth, joining our lips on a needy and heated kiss.

Louis continued his thrusts until he hit my prostate, making me yell in pleasure.

"There again." - I moaned.