BONUS CHAPTER / THE REUNION

So, for a couple of weeks I've been thinking that this story needed an epilogue. So here I am, four months later,  to give you this bonus chapter.

The truth is that the real show ends with a reunion of all the engaged couples during the experiment. And I kinda skipped that and ended it earlier.

But then someone on AO3 told me that I should do the reunion episode too, and that's been on my mind for a while.

Besides I kinda wanted it to be 28 chapters and it had 27,  so it was really insane of me not to reach 28, wasn't it?

I hope you like it and that this will reach your expectations...

I love you all, thanks for all the support and love you always give me.

Mag 🦋

BONUS CHAPTER / THE REUNION

"Welcome back! Here we are tonight on the final reunion of Love is blind! Here with us we have the five couples that proposed to each other inside the pods just a few months ago. Some of them made it to marriage and some of them did not. Who's excited to know what happened to them after the show?"

Right now, eight months after the end of the show, and basically eight months after Louis and I ran away from our wedding, embarrassing ourselves on television, we were sitting next to the other five couples who came with us to Mexico.

Cory and Jonah who were still perfectly married, Nick and Lionel who got married in the show but then divorced each other, Brian and Tyler who broke up after Brian tried to hit on Louis, Brad and Jonathan who broke up during the first week after the proposal, and me and Louis.

The host of the show was sitting in the middle of the lounge, ready to interview all of us with plenty of cameras surrounding the whole studio.

"Nick and Lionel, I'm going to start with you guys." - The Host of the show started. - "Tell me what happened to you after the wedding!"

"Well…" - Nick started. - "We spent the first three months trying to get to know each other better, but it didn't work out, so eventually we divorced." - He shrugged.

"Yeah, we started to argue a lot about the palace we should live in, about our relatives that weren't accepting us together, and all of that led to the mutual decision to break up." - Lionel said. - "It was on good terms though."

"Are you both single now?"

"I am." - Lionel said.

"I'm not, I'm actually with Brad right now." - Nick said, placing his arm around Brad's shoulders.

Everyone in the studio started clapping at them and I did the same as the host continued asking about their new relationship.

I suddenly felt how Louis elbowed me and I turned to him.

"What?" - I whispered.

"I'm nervous." - He whispered back.

"What for?"

Louis shrugged and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Don't know, just hug me."

"Your wish is my command, Louly-pad." - I said and wrapped my arms around his waist, bringing him closer to me on the couch.

"So, Brian…" - The host started. - "You had given people something to talk about, didn't you? But tell us, how was this journey for you? Can you tell us what happened with Tyler and Louis in Mexico?"