READY

Well hello, I'm back.
Thank you for waiting.

I told you that I'm not great lately, well it actually got worst these days.
I've been with headaches all the time and also really nauseous

Buuuuut I want to end this! There's only one more chapter left :)

After that I will probably go on a break ... Even if I have plenty of stories in my mind yet to write.

Hope you like this chapter

I love you all 💕✨

Thanks!
Mag 🦋

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE/READY

"Ok, we need to talk."

"Agree." - I said.

"I've been thinking. And maybe you are right. Maybe we should take some time to ourselves before getting married for real. We can quit the experiment and still be together. I want to be with you, Harry. That's not negotiable. And this gold ring isn't negotiable either. I'm keeping it. We are still engaged. Not backing down from that. You hear me?
But we can postpone the wedding until next year. And since this wedding was paid off by the production, it's on you paying the next one because you're the rich man and the one who wanted to cancel it in the first place. That is my offer. What do you say?"

"Louis?"

"Yes?"

"Breathe." - I said and he left out a deep sigh and a giggle.

"Done. Need your answer. Now."

"I love you."

"What?" - He frowned.

"I love you, Lou."

"You love me?"

"So much."

"Are you serious?"

"Very."

"So what does it mean?"

"I don't want to cancel the wedding, let's do this experiment to the end."

"Fuck, Harold." - He said and threw himself in my arms.

I hugged him close and his hands landed in the lower part of my back.
I took his neck with one hand and pulled him up to my lips, melting into a kiss.

I took a bit of a distance just to look at his features, he still had his eyes closed after the kiss, but he was smiling.

"Louly-pad?"

"Mhm?"

I leaned and kissed his lips again softly.

"Sorry for not saying it sooner, but now I'm going to repeat it every time I have the chance. I love you."

"I love you too." - He smiled. - "What made you change your mind?"

"Just thinking I guess, trying to figure out how I felt about you. And missing you, I really missed you this morning."

"Awe, really? You missed me, that's sweet. You do have feelings after all." - He teased me.

"I have feelings only for you."

"Great line. I'm going to steal it from you."

"Okay." - I said and pecked his nose.

"Just in the nose, really? I think I deserve better."

I laughed and kissed his forehead.

"Now?"

"Try again."

I kissed his cheek.

"That one was enough?"

Louis shook his head and giggled.

"Try again."

I cupped his jaw and pressed my lips against his in a long, sweet peck.

"C'mon. You can do better, Harold. Don't be shy."

I laughed and he abruptly wrapped his arms around my neck, joining now in a deep, proper kiss.

><><><><><><><><><

The last few days went by really fast, Louis and I were enjoying our time together as much as we could before the wedding.

We did our guest list for the reception and handed it to the production, they were taking care of everything. And we had plenty of free time to relax.

In our free days I took Louis to one of my bakeries so he would know where I work. I stole a few cakes from the counter for us to share and spend the rest of the day sitting at one of the tables.
The following day, Louis took me to know his flat in Doncaster and there I met Clifford.

It was nice to see Louis in his environment. He was happier.
He showed me his beautiful Grand piano and I teased him so he would play something for me.
I must say, I want him to play for me till the end of time.

Of course we spent the rest of the day there, we even spent the night at his place.

Last night neither of us could sleep, we were too excited about the wedding.
We cuddled and talked until sunrise, not taking our eyes of each other, just like a romantic movie.

This morning we shared a long kiss before going separate ways.
Right now the production had put us in two different cars, heading to the place where the wedding was setted.

I was trembling, I was nervous, I was insecure.

But above all that, I knew I was going to see Louis later, and by the end of the day he would be my husband.

When the car stopped at the entrance of the amazing hotel, I was breathless. It was really elegant and luxurious. A proper five star hotel.

I can't think how Louis would be when he sees this, he isn't exactly a fan of luxury.

I stepped out of the car, thanking the driver on my way out.
One of the producers was waiting outside the hotel for me.
He guided me through some hallways to my suite, an amazing suite to be honest, and there I found my best man and my sister already waiting for me.

"Well, hello. It's been almost two months since I last saw you Harold." - Niall said.

I went towards him and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you too." - I rolled my eyes.

"So…" - He said, pulling back from my grip.- "You're getting married and I don't even know the guy."

"Yes." - I said.

"I saw you two on tv, you're sweet together. But he doesn't have my approval yet, Harry."

"Louis is amazing, you're going to love him." - Gemma said. - "I already do." - She said and slightly punched my arm.

"Can I go and meet him?" - Niall said.- "Maybe threatening him a little, you know so he won't divorce you or something."

"No, please don't do that." - I laughed.

"Why not? Let me have some fun."

"Because not. I don't want him to stress before the wedding."

"Whatever. Let's get you ready, shall we?"

"Sure."

"This is going to be so fun!" - Gemma shouted.

I rolled my eyes at her and I felt my phone vibrating in my trousers. I pulled it out and unlocked the screen. I smiled widely at the message.

From Louis: 'I miss you already.'