Prologue

Have you ever experienced having guys as your best friends?

And you being the only girl in your group?

Well, I have.

It's fun and nice, yes, but there are also a few disadvantages to me.

One, I sometimes feel like I'm caged because they can get too overprotective at times.

Two, they are so loud.

Three, they sometimes talk about some things I don't want to hear about.

Four, they are so good at annoying me.

And lastly, they are almost always seen with me that guys who are interested with me don't even dare to approach me, thinking I'm dating one of them!

We have been friends since we were just little kids. We were always together up until now. We faced a lot of problems together and we were always by each other's side especially during tough times.

But what if things suddenly change?

What if friendship.. turns into love?

And what if that love.. breaks the friendship apart?

A
Hi! This was supposed to be a collection of 'rosé x male 97 liners' one shots but I decided to make it like this instead lol.

This is a work of fiction. I do not own any of the characters in this story. Any resemblance to other stories is purely coincidental. English is not my first language, so expect grammatical errors.

—seventeenrosies,