Chapter 21

Class President

Jungkook

"She likes strawberries."

"And, her favorite ice cream flavor is mint choco."

"But she doesn't really like sweets."

"So, if you plan to give something to her, make sure that sweets are not included in the list."

"And–"

I shut my eyes for a second in frustration before shooting them a glare. "Will you two stop?"

"Why? We're giving you information so you'd have an idea when you start to make a move!" Yugyeom reasoned out.

"You know, you could even start right now. Why wait? You said yourself that you want to start taking risks." Seokmin said.

I just stared at them in disbelief. They've been bombarding me with information they don't know I don't even care about since they found me here at the canteen.

"If you're doubting me, I got the info from a credible source. Son Chaeyoung is part of the student council, so many students know something about her. But, I had a chat with the president, Yerin, who's a close friend of your little crush. She told me Chaeyoung likes strawberries and not sweets." Yugyeom clicked his tongue as he smirked. "Impressive, right?"

"Wait, what if she thinks that you're the one who likes Son Chaeyoung?" Seokmin asked.

"Of course not. I made it clear to her that I'm helping a friend." Yugyeom then winked at me. I only remained watching him with sharp gaze.

"Are you still angry with me?" He sighed. "Again, I'm sorry. I was so shocked that I forgot we were not alone. I didn't mean to disclose your secret."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Just.. know that I won't be asking Son Chaeyoung out."

"But why? You two look cute."

"Just.. no."

"Ah," Seokmin uttered as he nods a little, seeming as if he just understood something. "I get it, Jungkook. Your crush just found out that you like her. Of course, you're still shy."

As I released an inaudible sigh, I just nodded a bit at him.

They can't know. With Eunwoo liking her, I don't think it's the best time to tell them. Especially with what the guys are doing now.

Eunwoo

I just entered into our classroom when Bambam's voice filled the room.

"Eunwoo!" He looked like he was talking to Chaeyoung who was arranging a pile of folders on her desk. Meanwhile, Minghao and Jaehyun were on their phones.

"Why?" I asked as I walked up to them. "I thought Mr. Yang already took those with him?"

"Yeah, um, Doyoung wasn't able to hand his folder over to him earlier so he didn't accept it. Said he wouldn't take it if it's incomplete. So, being the new class president, it is Chaeyoung's duty to submit it to him." Bambam smiled as he wiggled his eyebrows.

My eyebrows raised in acknowledgement. "Right." When I saw that she was about to carry the folders, I instantly took them from her.

"I got it."

"Okay, let's go." She then headed for the door. I looked back at Bambam and using my one free hand, I did a fist bump with him.