hagrid x dobby (EXPLICIT)

one day hagrid was on the toilet taking the biggest shat you ever did see. then he wiped his ass and got up. then he realized a little creature with giant ass eyes was staring up at him. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE DOBBY" dobby just looked up and said "sorry hagrid dobby gets horny when he watches you shat" "FUCK YOU DOBBY YOU HORNY WHORE" roared hagrid. Dobby ran out crying. The next day hagrid was shatting again. Dobby walked in AGAIN and hagrid screamed like a little girl. "Sorry Hagrid it's just you look hot when u shit" right there and then those words made Hagrid a little horny. He tried to ignore it and pushed dobby off. That night dobby lay awake and he looked at the ceiling imagining hagrid shatting again. Dobby got horny and he ya know i ain't gonna say. The next morning hagrid was tired because he had been awake the entire night thinking about if he liked dobby or not. He was easing mashed potatoes for breakfast which he realized he did when he was horny. Dumbledaddy asked hagrid if he was horny and hagrid screamed at him and snapped dumbledaddy's neck. Dumbledaddy screamed and McDonalds sent him to the hospitals. She was pissed and started screaming at hagrid. "Sorry" said hagrid. "It's just embarrassing to admit when im horny" he got fucking expelled fucking again. the next day hagrid was sitting in a muggle apartment fucking crying. He realized he really did like dobby and he felt guilty for ignoring him and pushing him off. He then master baited. Then dobby came in and said hornily "sorry hagrid dobby didn't mean to" then they kissed but they never had s3ggzzzxxxx cuz that would be fucking weird.