HAGRID X DUMBLEDORE FINALE (explicit language)

and finally, the part that all you bee-otches have been waiting for... jk cuz nobody reads this anywayzzz
also it's like almost 5 am so don't judge if it's bad 

when hagrid saw dumbledore OH he was pissed. oh, and i don't mean just "pissed" 😤 i mean P I S S E D 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. hagrid flipped him off with both his fat fingers. "i  j u s t  w a n t  t o  h e l p  y o u" said dumbledore. "WITH WHAT BITCH" said hagrid. "t o  g e t  b u c k b e a k" said dumbledore.  right there and then hagrid got up and sighed. "FINE" they both silently floated over the castle and to germany. dumbledore insisted that he hold hagrid's filthy meaty fat hands the WHOLE EFFING TIME. (i like this font it's professional) anyways of course hagrid shatted (I MADE UP THAT WORD 🤬) 838383838 times but of course dumbledore shat before they left and didn't need to shat at all. and his shat smelled like flowers and toast. WHY DOES DUMBLEDORE HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT 🤩 hagrid thought angrily. then he realized he had just complimented dumbledore the toenail man in his head."SHIT" said hagrid. "w h a t?" said dumbledore. "NOTHING SHUT UP" exclaimed hagrid, embarrassed 😳. finally they got to germany and it was such scenery. anyways they got to düsseldorf and then hagrid got pissed cuz he remembered they didn't have any goddamned butterbeer "fÜck" he thought. Anyways they found buckbeak under a tree. On the way back over ocean hagrid shat. then he held hands with DUMB-ledore and started kissing him. they both had chapped crusty lips. dumbledore shat. mcgonagall was pissed cuz they shat on the roof. then hagrid says he is gay but especially for dumbledore. hagrid got buckbeak back and then became headmaster.

ik these stories are short but that's because they ain't good lmao