Chapter 46: Bonus Chapter

Someone's POV

Sa isang pasilidad na nakatago sa underground ay naroon ang isang malaking grupo kasama ang kanilang pinuno. Kasalukuyan silang nag-uusap patungkol sa partikular na pamilya.

"Did you check through his school records?"Anang maawtoridad na boses.

"He's just an average student, Boss Santa. According to the documents we've gathered, he's adoption is legal."

"I'm still suspicious of that kid. I met him once. And I can say from the look in his eyes that he is not an ordinary kid."

"But Boss Santa, the possibility is very unlikely. He was too young when those things happened."

"Are you doubting my judgement now?"

"No! I don't dare, Boss Santa."

The subordinate lower his head.

"What about this girl?"Tinuro ng boss nito ang isang larawan.

"She's too naive, boss. Valeria attempted to kill her because she's useless."

The boss smirked.

"Valeria. What a very cunning lady. She didn't care hurting her step-children back then. Now, she's willful to kill them too? She's gone mad."

"As for the record, she's contained in a mental hospital. But she escaped and looked for her daughters."

"What a fraud. She's quite clever. She even managed to hide from us all these years. What about this one? I heard weird rumors about this girl."

"She's diagnosed with PSTD and suffering selective amnesia."

"Oh. Interesting. I want her tonight."

"Is that... all, Boss Santa?"

Tumawa ang huli.

"I asked you to investigate this matter to lead me where is the memory serum's location, didn't I?"

Lumuhod ang lalake.

"Boss. I have failed to do my duty! Please spare my family! I would gladly accept any punishment."

"Are you saying none of them knows about the serum?"

Alanganing tumango ang lalake.

"Are you stupid?! Tell me more about Gillian Mendrez."

"She's the first subject tested with the serum. But it didn't work."

"It didn't?"

"She recovered her memories months later. But the other subject didn't."

"There's another subject? Who?"

"CEO Mikael Zeleris and--"

"The son of a bitch!"