Chapter 1 Arklay Mountain City

Day light
A week before the viral outbreak started a few wild life became wild
I had to protect my family.
I picked up my father rifle noticed it only had one bullet in it is remembered the bible had bullets in I said to my brother lock all doors windows and hide in the attic while I clear out the infected wildlife.
I steady my hand counted to three took a deep breath slowly focusing the rifle bang shot the bear I quickly reloaded the rifle shot a tiger I quickly ran towards the trees i heard poachers coming.
Chief irons wants this tiger but it's dead doesn't matter how let's get it. What about the bear let's take it with us the chief will have some great taxidermy hobbies I can't believe he bought a museum to turn into a police station.
I stepped back the twig snapped the too people heard it they came after me I saw a leopard climbing on the truck ready to pounce the too guys I shouted get down now I need a clear shot the two guys dive down I cleared my mind bang shot it between the eyes the two men got up said you be coming with us you have skills I said alright I didn't want to mention my brother because  I  assess the situation these are dangerous people wouldn't want them to hurt him plus I know he be alright on his own after all he a kennedy.
I hope my play fighting with him and training him to fight hand to hand combat along with gun training he doesn't realise now I gave him survival skills.
The two guys said you OK in the back you can shoot the animals that come to attack us we need to get to reach on city.
A large puff of smoke in a near by manner what once was a helicopter left in the distance flow off.
I helped the guys to raccoon city were the city dead quite too quite for my liking one of they guys said.
Let's just get this to the chief.

Mean while the 2 guys loading the tiger onto a trolly wheeled it in to chief irons he said be careful take it to second floor  I will deal with it later they ask what would you like us to do with the bear he said take it up there.

Chief irons looks outside he asks who the kid is? Sorry chief that's actually we don't no his name he never said we'll leave him with me and I will ask him for it call it a intergation.
The two guys said yes sir and leave after the chief pays them.

Hey Marvin yes chief take him to intergation and integrate him also take the rifle off him.
Marvin said we could use his help around here? Marvin integration now yes chief.