Chapter 2 Intergation room 1

Time is 16.04
Intergation room 1
Officer Marvin

So how did you come across that hunting rifle?
It was my father's he taught us to shoot it.
Who are you referring to you said us ? I hesitated no one to be concerned about.
Was it you who shot the animals that you hitched a ride with the animal hunters?
First of all them animal were processed they tried to kill us and secondly I shot them from afar I wouldn't let no one die it's my father survival skills he taught us.
What's your father called?
Sadly I don't remember father he used to work for the police but sadly he went missing six months ago.
Do you have any other family?
Turn the tape off I want this strictly prohibited without question. Marvin turns the tape off my name Marcus kennedy my father was Rodriguez kennedy he used to work for stars but he went missing persumed dead.
So there so funny business here at the police station.
I had a run in with the chief he seems like a angry man.
Marvin replies he under pressure he looking after the president daughter I tell you this stickly confidentially.
You may stay it you under go training however a knock on the door..
Who is it says Marvin it's chief irons did you get anything out of him Marvin says he the guy who shot the tiger for you. Well he as to see my chief medical adviser doctor birkin.

I will take him my self said the chief follow me to the stars room so I owe you a great deal of thanks for killing my tiger and bear so you do something for me wait here and don't touch out while I fetch doctor birkin.
The chief left me for a whole hour so I decided to look around the room no doctor came but some guy with a shitty attitude walked in cover in black and only a little blue on is shirt I saw a bullet proof top on the guy had shades I moved away for a second. Carefully watching him.

Who are you? Replied the man.
I didn't answer.
A tough man a like to break tough guys apart.
Who left you in the stars office?
Chief irons left me here he said he was going to get a doctor but not come back yet!
He said someone will collect me I guess that be you.
No matter but I will take you to William cracks me on the back of my neck.
Now now you ain't going to birkin your going to be my pet. Cell phone rings Albert did you see to the trouble maker for the chief I did birkin I also found you a ginnypig for the tvirus bring him to the lab now Albert replies yes boss.
Also never forget wesker I own you. Clink slams the phone down.
the chief walks through the door ah Albert your here I see you found the ginnypig take him to birkin it will get him off our case for a little for his experiments also I need you back here asp to spread confusion amongst the men also I want the streets cleaning up for the president he barking at the police force that were layabouts.
Yes chief what are we going to do with Chris Jill and Barry?  Leave them to me wesker I will send them to investigate other places. How's the testing area we set up for them it's complete like you asked for said wesker very good now get this one to birkin now. As for his gun sir can I keep it no its staying in my office.