Catch up with annette.

I had to leave leon he unconscious due to the amount of blood loss since I removed the bullet.
Now she can run but she can't hide can't get through this shitty door they must be another way.
Ada finds a fan I have to blow it she pulls out a emp emitter out she activated the power switches and she emps the fan making it run fast blowing the fan cover off she makes her way through the fan system she sees large cocroaches she avoids them and get to another fan she uses her emp emitter turns on the fan over loads it and blows off the fan cover.

She drops down into the room there a zombie she shoots it in the head she opens the door and makes it to the back sewer system there a few zombies blocking her way she shoots the all and she uses the emp emitter to turn on the lift on she takes the lift up.

She hears loud thuds she turns on the switches she unlocks the door and she realised she needs to blow the fan so she can gain access to the incinerator area which as a hidden access way to the labs.

She turns on the power and Mr x is thundering into the room with ada she uses the emp emitter while dodging the punches off this large monster one punch is instant kill ada blows the fan slides though a tiny gap and escapes Mr x.

She sees the incinerator inside is a dead zombie holding the cable car access bracelet.
Ada walks into the incinerator grabs the bracelet the door slams shut. well well  thought you seem familiar identify your self now... replies Annette!

Ada said my name ada ada wong Annette said ada wong ah yes one of the scientists had there password as adajohn.
You no f.b.i agent your japanese cop sent here I don't know why you want the gvirus but you won't be leaving here so enjoy the heat.
Annette turned on the incinerator and left ada used her emp emitter to disarm the incinerator and she blow off the incinerator door she gets to the waste disposal she knocked out by William.

Meanwhile leon becomes conscious again ada we're are you!! Leon gets up and looks at the lift he takes it up to the upper watch man area he searches the room out and finds some ammo for his magnum and shot gun he sees the puzzel I need the the chess pieces plugs.

I only have 3 I have one to find leon searches the sewer levels he finds the shot gun parts and a flame thrower he needs to find ada.
He also got the last plug he needs to make his way back to the watcher room with lead him a sealed door.

Oh great it's a bloody chess puzzel I never played a chess..
I have to ask Claire she if she played chess