Chapter 3 The Ginnypig

Albert wesker arrives with the test subject here your new lapdog Birkin treat him with the upmost care I on the other hand have to go clean the mess of the city since that fat barastard irons is in my seat I been working there for 16 whole long ass years and still no promotion am stuck as captain wesker I rather have the chief of police title. Wesker calm down you get it be patient stop been a melodramatic fuckface and get me more ginnypigs after all this is both our research you funded my project and we'll I owe you. Alright birkin I bring you more ginnypigs but first give me something to distract the police force something they won't take down easy something that's smart quick thinking and evolved predator to keep them ass holes off my back. Calm down wesker well we have well trained canine undead dogs we also have the hunters which need testing and we'll my latest experiment the licker all there blind there highten senses prove the arrival the ultimate killing machines. Follow me to the testing ground I set them on navy seals and they have proven helpful with the testing data.
Send a few of them to the police station along with the lickers and leaned me the progenitor virus so I can cause chaos and then you be rewarded with your fucking test lab rats. Birkin hands him a case. Here take this and leave me to my new pet he will test the g virus on then I'd let my new pet lose on raccoon city he will be fitted with a special control device which will tell him who to kill so I programmed it not to attack umbrella agents. Ah so my money was resourceful. Yes Albert also there a mission for you I need you to leave to go to a island find a young lady by the name of alexia Ashford she as a new virus she wanted to deliver it in person but I said I will be sending one of my best field agents to collect it kill everyone else I don't care how you do it but bring back alexia Ashford at all costs retrieve the test data of hers and I will reward you handsomely.

Wesker leaves the man with birkin grabs his file to read and signals for a chopper a remote island is the perfect setting to create abominations well suited I am starting to like this alexia Ashford a girl after my own heart turn the people into subordinates whom tend to her every whim she like the she bitch to my ego perhaps this meeting goes well I will make her my partner then stupid birkin with her research and birkin I will be the unstoppable chief of police.

But don't get a head of my self I will send out my best agents of my own to round up the inmates then once they done it I get in touch with that God forsaking wanker birkin get him to pick the ginnypig pigs up and then maybe I can deal with matters of my own with that fat bastard chief he won't get away screwing me over and as for Barry Burton I have plans for that pawn too.
But first retrieval of the code Veronica virus and get alexia Ashford out of there before blowing that island up soon my plans for global world domination saturation to cleanse the world of weeds only the strong will propriety in this new raccoon city muwahahah muwahahah world domination I like the sound of that soon raccoon city your new chief of police and raccoon city be under my control muwahahah.