Chapter 8 Looking For Survivors.

Leon searches the briefing room no trace of anyone he picks up the extra hand gun bullets. Locked door with a strange emblem I have to find the key. He looks up at the blood dripping ceiling there a licker above him it uses its big tongue to lick up a dead corpse stars drinking the blood leon creeps by holding is breath he went round the corner smash all the windows all blow out and zombies fall in through the windows leon knew he had to shoot them but the licker he saw would it come for him? Leon shoots the zombies the licker let out a awful screech gives chase dodges 2 zombies kicked the briefing room doors opens and silently closed them before the licker got there. He looks about at all the dead body's at tablets he picks up the bullets and heads into the back he pulls out his lighter and lights the fire causing the painting to burn and reveal a gem. He said now we're the hell do you go to.
As a loud roar was close to the door leon unbolted the side doors and smashed the window near the piled up wooden boxes that could be a escape route later if needed.
He goes through the unbolted door sees a code cap and writes it on his flip note tucks it away. When a banging from the opposite door shit you got to be kidding me a hords of 13 zombies broke through leon raised his gun and shot each one in the head thud thud thud thud thud they went he looks back to a work table see a battery he takes it never no when something like this comes in handy.
After taking them zombies out he goes to the filling room were a few zombies lay in wait leon shots them thud thud thud thud he looks up to see the sign welcome leonn kennedy he notices the double n in his name just great they knew I was coming but they miss spelled my name Jerks.
He looks at the desks Rita eddy Marvin ned jo inside the room backing of the file room was an office were detective jojo sat keeping an eye on them but there all dead.
Leon looks at the safe 2 left 3 right 2 middle left 6 what a shitty combination he looks over to his desk hey newbie wanna get into your desk here a clue each letter of every staff on the file team desk unlocks your desk which combination go figure.
R.j.e N.J.M Click leon laughs Rita jerks eddy licks Ned Rubs Jojo Face dives Marvin.  what a time to come up with dirty humour when your in the middle of this shitty situation.
He finds his way to the dark room dirty joke number too a dark room what happens in a dark room it's easy developed wink wink Dirty humour.
If anyone as sex they won't have to develop much the light develops it for you wink. A big massive bang was heard oh god that doesn't sound inviting i wonder what the fuck made that noise?.

Well I don't wanna know either what ever that was it better stay the fuck out my way.
He turns his torch off waits big heavy feet stomp near the door leon so quite the big stomping moving up the stairs the lockers fall over to the floor leon goes and tries to stop them who knows how leon is going to deal with them he won't leave the room