The Labs

Don't worry sherry I will get the vaccine for you.
Claire you made me smile for the first time in a long while and you been there more for me then more then parents.
Claire said to sherry sweetie hold on tight I will get you the vaccine and if I run into your mom I will tell her your here. Sherry replies don't bother telling her she be knee deep in father research that monster with the pipe you were fighting that was my father. Claire looked shockingly I didn't no what happened to him.
Sherry said I don't no i was at school and my school was infested with them undead monsters all the kids turned I was soul surivour. I had to make my way to the police station to find some one to help me but the chubby man in the car lot made me tie the one person I care about up you were trying to save me.

Then I saw you in the sewers looking for me off the monitors I saw you talking to someone over the radio who was he? Claire replies that was leon kennedy he was the police officer who helped me out of the police station and I told him about you and he needed to help me.
He also told me of a lady he searching for her name ada she like us a surivour
But he lost sight if her she was searching for someone called Ben she found him they escaped the police station to the sewer Sherry so am hoping he made it here.

Claire could I ask you something
If you find your way to my mother and father research room could you find something for me!
Claire replies anything sweetie what am I looking for? Sherry replies your looking for my sailor bear brief case
Could you return it to me.

Claire sure sweetie I will go find it can you remember where your parents hand it?
Sherry yes beside dad desk there also a key card you need for the bottom platform.

Sherry falls unconscious Claire picks up the radio.
Leon come in  you there?
Leon replies Claire were are you?
Am in the labs in the visiting room I have the girl however I need to go get the vaccine.
We're are you?
Claire am in the tram now making my way to the labs.
Leon I need you to take care of Sherry but first you have to make a exist route for her there monsters all over the labs also once you done that I need you to take her to the undergound train and meet me there need to make the vaccine.

Claire be safe make sure you watch out for your self there a monster that can take a lot of hits and it been leading me here. Claire replies shit Sherry told me me it's some kind of indestructible monster? Possibly her dad wait Claire her dad? Radio silence....

Awaiting at the labs is hords of monsters some that haven't been tested both Claire and Leon are in for a challenge.
Can Claire make the vaccine and can Leon find the exist to the train platform we'd see in our next chapter.