Through sewer

I followed ada we got out of the police station to the back streets however we could take a breather there was no zombies or dogs anywhere.
We made it to a gun shop she picked the lock. She explains the person responsible is Annette birkin she made the virus that created the monsters.
Ieon said to ada that explains the crazy shit I've seen. She opens the gun shop up are you coming or what? I replie but of course am coming.
They search the gun shop the owner Robert kendo hears them leon is met with a shot gun to the face you should of knew about this cop!! Easy replies leon I didn't no anything about this I just found out today.. daddy Emma stay were you are!! Excuse me your daughter infected ada aims her gun at the child.
Daddy Emma stay there!! Emma runs to her dad kendo picks her up leon tells ada to lower the gun now!!
Ada lowers the gun kendo said there a entrance to the side to the back streets go before I change my mind.

Emma said mommy looking at ada...
She not your mommy Emma let me tuck you into bed kendo takes Emma into the back room of the gun shop places her on her bed. Leon and ada hears a loud gun shot bang!!!

Leon says its people like this I want to save I can't just sit by not help those in need I don't want to hear another gun pulled the trigger on an innocent person again. Ada said this way they leave kendo shop to the back streets which leads them to some scaffolding they climb down to a entrance to the sewer.. ada says you can back out now if you want? Leon replies no I am going to see this to the end.

They make there way in to the sewer awe man this stinks welcome to the finest place for raccoon waste facilities the stench is a strangler.
However what a great place to hide a lab entrance simply below the city. Leon said how they get away with it ada said umberlla paid the police station with bribes they had 2 people working for the police an ex stars member whom I can't name and the chief
Because that much is classified.

Leon heard is radio Leon you there I am on my way to the orphanage to rescue sherry we need a way out of the city who's that sorry your not willing to give answers so none of your business.
There the gun shop the door open take the back exist and come through the sewer.

Nargh your OK Leon I will find another way also I keep intouch if you reach the labs before I do please wait for me.
OK Claire I will wait for you stay safe Leon out.
They heard a Loud temble what now Leon said what the hell....
Ada stay alert.

Ada leads Leon to the end of the tunnel I ain't jumping down there I have a dress and heels you think I want to smell nargh thanks..

Leon dives down he hears a large roar a massive alligator crawls out of the sewer entrance in the lower sewers.
Leon turns round not looking how far the alligator is he legs it straight causing the alligator to go straight forward lunge Leon moved to the right missing the big ass alligator. He runs to the right as the alligator lunges again he moves to the middle then to the left.
Finally Leon carries running to the left the alligator lunges one last time Leon sees a massive flammable pipe slides right under it down the slope into the lower sewer the alligator as the pipe in its mouth and Leon draws his gun and says chew on this shoots the cannister blowing mouth off the alligator its head completely blow up.

Ada kicks the ladders down hurry up climb up she takes Leon to a service elevator were they go up to the waste disposal unit were they open the door and see Annette birkin your under arrest. You can't have the gvirus replies Annette it's my husband legacy  she tries to shoot ada Leon jumps in the road taking the bullet Annette bolts behind a heavy blast door.

Oh Leon ada replies why she takes the bullet out and stitches the wound and bandages tight..
She takes her coat off and places it upon Leon.
Ada radio went off did you retrieve the sample no but I know we're it is its in the lab I will retrieve it for you.. but remember once you have it you can't leave no attachments alive you have to blow up the lab I will send the self distruction codes soon as you radio back to wesker out.

Ada has to get to the lab she as to leave Leon and find another way into the labs ....!