Chapter 11 Mr X part 1

After leon finished reading the note book a heavy huge steps thud thud thud are coming.

He takes the blue prints silent waits for what ever making the noises walks by.
The thuds go quite leon opens the door carefully and a giant hand grabs him throws him across the other sider near a window he lands leon as no time to recover he gets up after brushing him self down he runs the the door leading to the library he knows a giant man who doesn't talk is hunting him.

He makes his way to the main hall he realises he as the spade key he unlocks the side door makes it into the filling room and opens the back door leading to a hall but there lickers he walks slowly not trying to make a sound.
He makes his way back to the dark room when he heard the thuds he like shit that guy doesn't give up. No amount of weapons I have at the moment can't take him down I have to hide till he passes that way I can figure out a way to defeat him.

Leon here him stomp his way up stairs what a big giant man doing in the police station anyway was he arrested?
When I find chief irons I will ask him.
About a hour passes by I think he gone were to next I need to check the room in on third floor the clock tower but first I need to arm my self with a stronger weapon to take this big bastard down. The handguns ain't putting a scratch on him.

I also lost my shotgun some were escaping a giant licker so I may have to go back and retrieve it from from the diamond room located back Stair way towards the courtyard.
Leon makes his way to were he lost is shotgun he picks it up reloads it he bolts to the Stair way under the bridge and into a store room he adds a bullet proof vest and sees a gun isn't this a Eagle magnum who ever left this here am taking it.

Leon makes a stand against the large man who are you what are you doing her answer me the tall man didn't answer instead his answer is he throws a punch it misses leon. Leon fires a few rounds of the magnum it took 3 bullets the large man thing fell down leon walked up to him claiming bullets off his body and leaves back through the door he came through.

He didn't know the tall bulky man gets up and walks towards the door leon makes his way to the third floor just before he opens the door to the clock tower the giant thud the monster back.
Shit there no stopping you replies leon?
He ducks the punch makes his way up the stairs places the cog into the tower the cog turned and the hidden door slides open leon had a choice fight the monster in the clock tower or flee?

Leon grabbed the chess piece and dives into the shoot sliding down the air vents landing his way into the jail cells area and he see a women in red who are you?? The women in red I don't have time to explain but if you want to help follow me both leon and women in red go to a jail cell and met Ben.