Chapter 4 The Mysterious Infection

Raccoon city news
My name Alicia Ashford bring the news live a massive group of people are attacking other people in the Southen end of raccoon city the fight too place in the j bar we believe people were mulled like savages there teeth ripped into a chest there was a few survivors but they were taken into hospital but suddenly died of this mysterious illness please shut all doors windows only go out if medical supplies and food and never leave after dark they come out after dark in groups.
Stay safe protect your family's also a word from our sponcers.
Umbrella cooperation have developed a vaccine to protect you from the epidemic however we be starting vaccinations to all who want it those who don't stay in doors.
A zombie walks up behind the news lady sees the camera man bites the side of his neck pinning him to the floor Alicia runs away hoping she be safe in raccoon city news paper offices she was so wrong what was waiting for her was a licker it's been watching her for a while it ripped off her head the rest of her body hit the floor thudding like a sack of spuds.
The city epidemic is spreading faster then anyone could of expected the chief of police said get out there save as many citizens as you can arrested any drunken ass. But chief ....
Don't you dare fucking butt chief me get out there help with calming the situation out. A few dispatched card left the station apart from a few stars members and a hand full of cops waiting to hear from there comrades over the radio was loud sounds of gun fire people screaming the zombie like people were heading closer to the station you could her the moans of the dammed marching ever so closer. Thanks to fucking wesker not allowing me to sort umbrella out he gone ahead and double crossed me that unwanted shit head double  cross me I will get revenge mark my words.
Chris redfield and Jill valentine was sent out on missions Jill went to boat called the Queen adalia and Chris went off to Africa to go in search of the new b.o.w bio organic weapon for people who don't stand b.o.w.
However that left Barry Burton he was given a job to do in West of raccoon city he was forced by Albert wesker his family was taken captive by him so forcing Barry to do his dirty work so Albert wouldn't have to get his hands dirty.
Do the events cannot be pinned on him.
Plus the helicopter guy was none other then Brad vickers a ex solider to stars and a helicopter pilot he was sent along with wesker to be his eyes and ears in the sky while locating alexia Ashford. However they didn't read the file alexia as a brother also called Albert he protects his sister and makes sure no one dares step on the island to rob her of her research alexia wanted her full family dead so Albert killed them she experimented on them to come across the code Veronica virus.
Albert like with the code Veronica virus and tvirus and progenitor virus am already half way to been a god and perfection all I need to do to stop the stars team getting there first. But mark my words umbrella will prevail and once that ass hole birkin is successful I will have him be my mutated abomination and he will weed out weak and the strong will prevail and as for that chief he will be my hunt my pray when I get back mark my words this shitty world will be destroyed and a i will remake it in my image muwahahah muwahahah.