chapter 10 new orders

The a way out of the police station through the car park you can go through the kennels in the back of the police station but you need a crowbar to lift the sewer lid up. The second way to escape the police station is getting a metal alloy card and placing it into the card reader and the shutter will open to the street were the new gun shop located also if anyone reads this tell Jill valentine she needs to go see Robert he needs to know the two ways to leave the city for him and his family he will only trust Jill and no one else also reports are in that a new monster is on the hunt for stars officers so be aware and make sure you don't cross paths it's and if anyone sees wesker tell him to escape I don't want my chief of police to get hurt. Also the last exist is through the cheif room make it to the roof get to the back stars and through the gate to wear we buried the dead to the side gate out on to the city there many ways to escape or if your brave adventure type take the clock tower exist find a crank and a cog which are hidden there a clue in the library for the crazy adventure you will need the plug piece there five in total to another exist. Also see Elliott for his diary in there are the codes for the medals to lift the statue up so you see our police chief irons made the exists challenges there also the chief taxidermy room which also leads to an exist how do you think he leaves incognito as for me am probably dead or taxidermy some were don't end up like me jojo.
Leon picks up the radio claire do you hear me I found a way out of the police station grab what ever surivours and leave end transmission. After leon left the stars room he sees a little girl help me she runs and the zombies come towards him he draws his gun bang one down one to go fuck that was a clean shot he unclipped is knife throw it right into the zombie head it suddenly falls to the floor leon turns to pick up the knife when somethings crashed throw the door at the other end near the stars room he goes through the door to find the girl she runs to the far end corridor and squeeze through the door dropping a key leon walks over to the door picks up the key.
A heart key were do you suppose that goes to? Leon lays on the floor and doesn't move some one come through the door claire runs over to check leon gets up going brains claire said cut it out leon said I found this its no use to me here take it claire goes that key to the car park to access the other side near the kennels were you find it a little girl came through here and dropped it she left if you see her get her protect her.

Also your brother isn't here he on extended vacation so no need to worried about your brother claire
Leon take this alloy card I found it in the chief room leon hands over the file contains all exists go through the car park claire this card you found leads us out of the station leon also you need this its a chess piece plug it's the Queen take care of it claire leaves leon and goes through the library door leon runs cause Mr x is back tailing him cause he wearing a stars uniform.
Leon legs it to the clock tower room were Mr x climbs up chasing him down leon shoots him dropping him to the floor and goes into the clock tower. He finds the crank and lowers the stairs down he finds out he needs a cog. He realises he as to go to rc room were they make announcements in there is the cog.
But he as to first light the torches in order middle bottom top. However before getting there he as to avoid to big monsters Mr x and some creature with a deformity face and testicles.
He heard over the radio all stars officers get out of city a new monster as crashed into the city it screeches out the word stars it as staples in it face and yes it can use weapons so it's deadly don't come into contact with it avoid it at all costs it's already taken half the squad already. Don't confront it only think about your own safety "stars rip radio transmission gone silent.
I wonder what happened....?