Chapter 6 Claire Redfield Heads To Police Station part 1

Claire alone in the city full of zombies come on fuckface get out of my way you won't she throw her knife into his head yes one down.
She goes to pick her knife up she searches the body for ammo she finds three clips she tucks on in her belt the second one in her boot the other under her belt.
She makes it to the kendo gun shop she walks in he says stay back don't come any closer Claire says am a human she backs away from the door.
Sorry about that babe I really thought you were one of them zombies Robert kendo walks up to her locks the door says you should be safe inside here I been monitoring for a few days these freaks arrived in town attacking anything living he waves a cross bow you can use some bullets then please take some no charge some of us survivors are getting out of here take as much as you can carry.
Claire sees a news paper marked September 18th 1997 a suspected virus broke out in the arklay mansion in the mountains according to sources it's the hand of a pharmacy called umbrella how ever the news anchors say it's the a big hoax but I don't no what to belive these days after the crazy shit I've seen. I believe it's real this was reported by alexis Ashford.
Crash the zombies broke into the gun shop argghhh kendo was bitten. Claire draws her gun shoots the zombies she helps kendo to the back he said thanks she bandages his wrist and he hands her the cross bow take it you need this more then me Claire says thank you.
He said I have these a magnum and a shotgun so please take the back exist look for the mayor statue follow that till you see a clothes shop then follow that to the back ally and then go through that ally then you find your self close to the main gates of raccoon city police station if you find a woman by the name of Jill valentine give her this letter and don't look back Claire I really hope you find your brother.
Claire runs to the ally way the door throw open and hords of zombies came out Claire drawn her gun shoots one after the other after she killed all the zombies she quickly goes into the door they came out of she sees a dead solder holding a grenade launcher she takes it and the lighter fluid and the acid rounds. She makes it through the ally way sees the main gates of r.p.d raccoon police department to get to the main gate she as to move over dead piles of bodies before they rise as they turned into zombies.
She makes it through the main gates locks the gates with the bolt keeping the hords out side a zombie from the underpass slowly walks up after hearing the gate shut it was a dead helicopter pilot he tried to attack Claire she shot a arrow throw his brain she searches the body for the locker key with the words of jojo.
On it she opens the main door of r.p.d she greeted by a injured police officer what are you doing standing there help me block the main entrance thanks for your help are you OK. Marvin says don't worry about me Claire says but your bleeding well Claire don't worry about me save your self and the other survivors in the other rooms Claire take this key card you maybe able to unlock the doors to the police station and your brother was one hell of are stars officer!! Hey wait you know my brother Marvin locks the door behind him Claire wanders to the computer places the key card in unlocks the main door the side door the upper door to the library she collects the hand gun ammo well Claire what have we gotten our self's into!! Pull your self together were looking for our brother Chris!! Chris I will find you I sware on my life I will find you.