leon arrives at labs

I have arrived ada rest here I will be back.
Awe man the lights are out?
It's Annette leon shut off the power to some sections of the lab.
Ughh ada passes out due to the leg wound.
Leon grabs the herb from the locker and opens the storage chest and takes out power supply with out the fuse awe man were am I going to get one.
Walks out the work station resting room I sees zombies have packed the area I shot them away I walk throw the lab door to a split corridor it seems I came from North corridor the east seems like there power there.

Maybe I can find a fuse for this power unit thing. I opens the East door to find it's some what chilly there a shutter on the left hand side power room straight in the middle is a room that needs a key card.

I walks into cold storage there a machine that holds a power sauce I place in the machine the generator pin it needs the power sauce screwing in.

Leon watches the machine playing the power sauce in the power plug.
It unscrew the plug from the inside of the machine it winds up on the out side ready for leon to grab.

He leaves the cold room along with the power plug he takes it to the North Nd place it in and the plug safely screws it
In the power all turns on.
Leon goes to the west.