Chapter 7 Leon Finally Makes It To R.P.D

Leon Finally sees there a hords of zombies but he at the restaurant which backs off to the back entrance to kendo gun shop. 
He shoots counting how many zombies he drops one two three gets past one walks into the back entrance of kendo gun shop wait who are you ?? Wait am a human am a cop sorry about that buddy I thought you were a zombie a girl came through here not long before you I told her to head to the station said kendo.
Was she were a pink jacket kendo says shockingly that's the chick here take this key head to the side door here buddy catch you need this kendo throws leon a shotgun and some ammo go there something far worse then then zombies but I have this magnum now go get out of here.
Leon makes it through the side door it takes him to cinema he runs down towards the clothes shop near the j bar he sees his brother.
Brother you OK brains ....
Leon twin sees his brother chases him leon draws the shot gun shoot him said sorry brother but I have to get to the police station if am going to save Claire. Meanwhile another cop makes it to kendo gun shop he looks like leon kendo as turned he also wearing a r.p.d outfit his name badge says Keith brown hair version of Leon but quite muscled shoots kendo takes the magnum and takes the back entrance he also heading is way to racoon police station more on him later.
Leon makes his way past the j bar and the boutique he goes to raccoon city park cuts through the park with much hassle he sees a chruch he takes the hospital route which leads him to the back entrance of r.p.d how ever the gates padlocked he as to kill a zombie for the key. The zombie with the key bursts out of the police car leon shoots his head off with the shotgun and picked up the key unbolt the back gate to r.p.d he forgets to lock it.
He makes his way to the underpass there a door he shoots the lock off sees a locker gets changes he as his radio on listening to any one who needs help he picks up the bolt cutters to go unbolt the side door he goes through there a bunch of zombies leon aims the shotgun taking there heads off while picking up herbs and sticky notes he see the valuve handle the shower furnace is busted take the value handle to second floor to gain access to the stars office.
Leon grabs it he also takes the fuse to put in the door raises the shutter the main hall as three zombies leon shoots them and Marvin hears the shots he comes out side the room and says who are you!! Leon replies am leon kennedy I was called up to stay away from the station no worries your here now but leon you need to get the fuck out of here. It's not safe here plus there survivors in the other rooms please go rescue as many as them as you can.
Take this key you should be able to unlock some doors also don't worry about me go rescue the survivors and get the fuck out of here and don't cross paths with Chris irons it would mean you die something about him isn't right he dangerous he was in charge of the president daughter I don't no what happened to her Marvin picks is knife from behind him you need this more then me take it but .. Marvin replies no buts you need it leon takes it and detective branner blows his head off. Leon as to get to the stars room look for survivors will he run into Claire who knows.