Leon Recovers

Huh ada we're are you? Damit you gone chasing after that women I gets up makes my way to support shaft elevator  I gets off it finds my self in a room strange though no zombies opens the door leading out I had to say there no zombies shit too many to take out I can shoot a few but the rest I think I can take down by knifing them in the back of there heads.

Made it though them bearly I think there a way to the labs through the underground tram lines question is how do I get it working.
Security I'd wrists band required access denied oh shit were do I get one of them from!

A large growl from behind me there a pack of zombie dogs I grabs a granade throws it into the pack and there whole bodies blown up.
Making my way to the service shift elevator to find a way to get in the tram.

Sewer disposal unit I need to get the the plugs to enter inside. I know there one at the beginning of the sewers one surrounded by the g monster things one in a storage room and one near a save room.

There isn't much time left I need to find ada before I leave.
I go to the security room and collect the first plug I now back track to the lower sewer level climbs down the ladder into the water toilet it smells like some one had a bad case of shits.

Here the g monster I draw my magnum aims it into the eye of the monster I shoots it twice it dies I climbs onto the mess organ wall drops down into another side in the world biggest shit house it smells.

Takes another of them g monsters down and runs smack into a third of them down today isn't my day there also a fuckin zombies in this huge toilet bloody hell draws my shot gun and blasts there faces clean off.

Climbs upon a stone wall opens the door to the sewer wearhouse inside is bunch of of herbs and a flame thrower and another of them plugs I opens the doors to gain access to the flamethrower makes my way to the back of the wearhouse takes the last plug need and now making my way back to the sewer system draining room .

Making my way back to the sewer system draining room I runs smack into Annette birkin she waiting to tell me not to trust ada I said give me three reasons why I shouldn't trust her?

1: she only using you to get to the labs.
2: she only after the virus sample.
3: she only wants revenge on umberlla.

Annette leaves the area.

My radio goes off leon am making my way to the tram I need to get sherry to labs she infected I need to find the cure.
Claire am in the sewer system once I found the tram key I will join you but becareful there a women called Annette she try to stop you making a vaccine.

Leon watch your self .... radio cuts out
Claire come in what was that?
I make my way to the the plug door
Pawn King Queen Knight Rook Bishop.

Clink clink clink the door swing open
I need to grab what I need before I goth through there it looks like it's going to have something waiting for me.

Makes my way into the disposal unit I need to turn on the power to the waste disposal doors goes to the power room on the corner walks in and turns on the power I heard a large roar.

Pow a giant hand busted the celling it missed me pow pow pow pow missed me.
Grabs the red herb there a pounding on the metal shutter there a huge claw pow the door in.

Roar on no you again why doesn't anything stay dead down here runs to a narrow room  with a crane there a huge crate attached maybe I can use it to my advantage.

The monster dives onto the platform I shoot it with my magnum and it not moved I press the button to activate the crane it swings back the monster gets back up I draws my magnum aims it at the monster eye it drops I press the button on the crane it swings back at the monster suck on that the monster fell off the side.

Finally I can fucking take a break I better go save ada.
Making my way back to the disposal unit opens the door walks into find ada please pull that out bandages and bandages ada leg. Well isn't this pleasant we both have one foot in the grave I replie yeah you have a foot I have a shoulder protecting you!! Ada laughs come on let's get to tram that will take us to the labs.

We start walking to the tram ada said blasted leg kills. I replie you want me to carry you? No Leon I don't want to imply any inconvenience. So ada we're you get the bracelet? I aquire it Leon its our ticket to the labs to finally put an end to this mess.

We finally make it to the tram ada sits
On the bench.
I pull the lever and we're finally on out way to labs.
I sit beside ada she turns to me and kisses me.
I hesitate to kiss her back.
The tram is about to arrive at the labs so I better rest up while I can.