Chapter 9 Mr X

Stalking the halls of raccoon city is a massive like human a tyrant is mistaken to be like human. But one punch of this deadly fella your on your ass.
I have to avoid that big freak how did I miss the dark room report the chief of the stars unit as a hidden dirty secret however he keeps them locked in draws.

Plus there a issue with the prisoners there getting more violent and then a few days later there stand there steering into space.
Recently i had a night shift in the prison area I was bitten on my leg I went to the police medical bay but they said my skin around the bite looks infected they gave me antibiotics but they don't help I am losing my sense of taste my sense of reality each day I feel a nawing inside.

Signed jojo...
Wow that guy had it bad I hope I can get survivors out of here.
Sounds like that big ape as left I better not make too much noise so then I can get to caught I better take some first aid with me.
I'd leave the the gem here till I need it is won't turn my flash light on incase that big shit sees me.

I also need to get to the showers area
To turn the water off also need to find keys also I need to gain access to the stars room.

Meanwhile on the third floor shit is that thanos no it can't be what the fuck is that jesus Claire run quick before that fucker hits you again she runs on the roof climbs down the ladder runs toward the door and she makes her way to the second floor.

Leon on the other side of the second floor the giant monster on the third floor. Leon walks to the shower door entrance were the water gushing out leon places the valve handle In turns it he shuts off the water he searches the lockers find a key to the stars room he picks up the bullets and grenades.
He walks around through the shower head opens the door there a licker there he aims his knife on a box picks up the magnum bullets by not attracting the licker he walks over to the stars door places the key in and turns the lock and enters just before Mr x came from around the corner leon stood still as the big massive monster walks by counting the thuds noises as that big monster walks away.
Leon searches the stars room he finds a incomplete gun he puts it all together and finds a berretta gun and places it in his spare holster.
He finds first aid and crushes it up into powder places it into a container.

Leon hears the fax machine it's printing a report he let's it finish leon goes to hide in the stars captain room closes the door as he hears the door open a girl in pink walks in.
She walks right past leon straight to a desk were there a brown coat leon comes out of hiding Claire turns says leon did you find anything no Claire we should split up find what ever survivors and get the fuck out of here.
Claire like leon you haven't come across a little girl have you? Leon says no I haven't seen a little girl but I will keep an eye out leon walks over to chris table sees Chris diary hands it to Claire he picks up the medal and puts it away he walks over to the weapon locker he sees a shot gun and g launcher Claire come here choose one take one which do you want? Claire said I'd take the shotgun leon said that's fine I found one any way so I'd take the g launcher. Alright also leon I found this key maybe you can find were it goes it as a diamond on it.
Thanks Claire also here take a radio that way we can keep in touch by the way do you have a lock pick handy I need you to open the the draw to the chief stars office draw it's a bit funny it's locked it should never be locked according to Marvin.
Leon about Marvin he dead he died and turned I had to shoot him am sorry.
Leon said it's fine Claire I also found this dog tags in the shower room I would rather you take them you see who they are leon places the tags in her hand.
Thank you leon says Claire do mind if I wait here for a little while sure Claire also if you run it no that big monster don't make a sound and it will just walk straight passed. Thank you leon for that also here a key to the store room. Leon takes the key unlocks the back door he takes the magnum and looks on the bench he finds a letter addressed to Jill from Chris he reads it and then hands it to Claire. Here you go Claire a letter off your brother addressed to Jill.
Claire who the fuck is Jill Chris you explain to me when I fucking see you.
Leon goes to the fax machine picks the fax up and files it for now in his pocket.