The West labs

Leon walks through the west area I am welcomed by massive b.o.w.s plant monsters there spitting acid.
I reaches for my shot gun I shots them three times and they fall however it didn't kill them I have on hand incinerate granades.

Throws one at the plant monsters they burst into flames the lab fire alarm went off causing there sprinklers to turn on and I hid in the staff sleeping quarters I turned to my left I saw plant vines waggling in the corner.
I throws a incinerator granade into the crawl space the plant vines waggle in flames the flop down.

I sees the computer I reads the file saying there a new type of tryant could it be that massive bastard I saw in the raccoon police station.
Hiss lisp oh no lickers beyond that wall there waiting I crawl through the crawl space I draws my shot gun and shoots 6 bullets to wipe out both lickers there ammo here I collect the ammo of shot gun shells.

I opens the other door the fucking plants again throws and incinerator granade the draws my shot gun aims it shoots the granade the blast set the plants on fire I walks to right side goes through the door. Holy shit what is that messed up sight the thing am looking at is a plant that looks like a women twat.

Looks on the ground ah that's the way down a huge ladder climbs down awe man this is a long ladder God my hands are killing they should of fitted a elevator.
Finally made it to the fucking bottom opens the door for fuck sake hord of zombies let's take you to head shot city bang bang bang bang pop splat.
Goshing blood every were.

Sees to herbs I grabs them grinding them together places them away I sees a massive door to my left it needs the master escape disc.
Carries on down the slender narrow corridor opens the door to the lab monitoring control room.
Takes the knife and first aid carries on to the door on the right I makes my way through God another split way the guest room and the lab goes straight into the lab clears out all the zombies.

Sees a red key card on the table takes it and makes my way back to the ladder to start the climb.
Starts climbing up the ladder I hears a massive roar I climbs further up.
I makes it out of the west labs goes back to the east labs I swipes the card goes inside there a few zombies to clear out I use the shot gun to clear them out I finds my way to the back of the room I finds the escape disc I makes my way out of the room.

You made it so far don't you realise she only using you? Says Annette.
Shut up ada not like that!
Annette you think not perhaps I'd tell you she got close to a scientist she suddenly become his girlfriend how ever she only wants the virus she been trying every way to get it and she found you.
Was it leon you are been used by her.
Emergency Emergency can all employees please report to the bottom platform bang a the roof fell on to Annette leon takes the virus and goes back to the west hall.

Walks to almost get to the end of the west entrance of the labs.
Leon I know you have the g virus hand it over. No ada Annette was right about everything. Yes Leon I told you to just leave me but you wouldn't listen..
Bang Annette shot ada G vir....us...
Ada starts to fall over the edge I rushes to grab ada. Come on you got to help me out here look help your self climb up.
Leon this place is coming down save your self.
No shut up I promised I'd get you out of here didn't I.
Leon just let me go asks Ada.
No shut up come on I can't hold you for ever.
Ada waggles her self out of Leon's grip and plummets to the ground.
Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
This is all because of this virus because of this virus Leon throws it over the edge.

Leon walks back over to Annette what made you do this?