Journalist ben.

Ben you know something about umberlla what was it?
What it to you lady?
Leon Ben Answer her question scumbag or I'd leave you in here?
Oh great a cop it's thanks to your boss am in here I was going to blow his dirty ass all over the papers chief irons works for umberlla and he been getting donations to convert this museum into a police station his stars member wesker is also a corrupt dirty ass hole to he was a double agent that accident at arklay was no accident both of them sold there souls to umberlla they spread confusion upon the stars alpha team and only 4 members out of alpha and bravo returned was hidden on records which I had before that dirty bastard irons locked me up in here.

They both have been taking bribes from umberlla cooperation albert wesker is a scientist for umberlla he secretly got into stars because umberlla paid black mail money to irons letting them have a top scientist with military experience lead the stars team.

What they didn't no it lead both teams to die only four members made it out alive is Barry Burton Chris redfield jill valentine and Rebecca Chambers but poor Rebecca was the worst traumatised she left stars became a scientist.

That dirty bastard irons throw me in here so I don't squeal on his dirty ass here hands them the crow bar you could use that there it's a sub level escape route but take me with you before they could let him a giant hand crashed through the wall grabbing Ben pulling him back to the wall pulled him tightly smashed his skull his face was disfigured and they made it to the sub level of the sewers which may take them to the labs even know Mr x could not squeeze through leon felt relieved for a brief few minutes.
He said to the women in red hey what's your name she said my name is ada wong I was sent here to investigate like you however I haven't found what I needed it may be with Annette birkin.

The person responsible for this virus.
Well umberlla wanted to creat b.o.w.s
Leon replies you mean bows no bio organic weapons which respond to orders and and are killing machines the thing that got Ben is b.o.w it's called Mr x a deadly as you may seen if we make it to the upper city to a gun shop am sure we can arm our self's better and may stand a chance against the monsters however he isn't the only to watch out for the creator Doctor William birkin well he injected him self with his own virus and bow he lost control of his human side and now is a b.o.w too he swatted down a bunch of umberlla agents to get more virus I escaped the sewers to get to top side and well am your best chance navigating the sewers to get to the secret underground labs were there is a cure but am going there to blow it sky high so then no more creatures can ever be made and am going to find my friend John he in disguised as a scientist I told him I will return and get him out our radio went dead over 2 hours ago so I don't no if umberlla caught him.