22

Fact of the day: I'm allergic to ketchup and washing up liquid. fuN.

Please participate in voting and commenting, it doesn't take long and tells me people are reading the book so I should carry on updating. Share the story so the chapter targets are hit faster so I can update quicker.

Thanks for standing by if you have been ^-^

-

There was a loud bang at the door, snapping me out of my sleep. I groaned really loud before stretching and trying to get back to sleep. There were a few click sounds before someone came into the room. "Lola!" I heard Nicole yell. I already had a pounding in my head and could feel my heart pounding against my chest slowly.

It wasn't the best idea, drinking the night before with no idea of what was happening the day after, but I didn't regret it; not one bit. "Wake up!" She yelled again, "It's 9:30, you've missed breakfast," she pointed out.

My lips felt sticky and I felt sickly to open them, my mouth still tasted like beer, with a hint of medication. I wanted to sleep in but obviously I wasn't allowed too. I wasn't really paying attention to what Nicole was saying because all I could focus on was how my heart rate was slowly speeding up along with the banging in my head.

While Nicole was speaking, the words going in one ear and coming out of the other I remembered that Carter had brought me back last night, I bolted up and scanned the room but I didn't see him anywhere in the room. "...I see that got you up," Nicole said. "Get ready," she instructed, "I'll be back in a half hour." She said before leaving quite quickly.

I climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, one, to pee and two, to check if Carter was there or if he had left. He wasn't in the bathroom so he had left. After peeing, I picked out an outfit, a grey shirt, slightly cropped so it stopped just above the belly button and a pair of white jeans. I showered before putting on my underwear and bra and then pulling on my clothes, I hadn't realised that the shirt said animal across the chest in bold white letters.

As I brushed through my hair and quickly blow dried it I checked the time on my phone, it was already 10:30 and Nicole hadn't come back yet. I pulled all of my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my phone, key-card and purse and shoved them into my leather jacket pockets and put on the jacket.

I left my room and went and knocked on Nicole's door to see where she was. I heard her speaking become louder as she approached the door and opened it. She was on the phone, probably to management about why we weren't there yet.

"I'm sorry, we'll be there as soon as possible." She said. "Yeah, I understand that." She grabbed a denim jacket from her bed and gestured for me to go. "I haven't had very much time to speak to her about that, but I'm sure it won't take long." We rushed towards the lift and then called it, it was only on the floor below us. "Yeah, we're coming right down. See you." She finally finished before hanging up and shoving her phone in her pocket.

"What happened?" I asked as we got into the lift.

"We're late." She summed it up. "Plus, I was meant to speak to you about your media approach yesterday but it slipped my mind since we were so busy,"

"Media approach?" I asked as I heard the lift ding at a floor that wasn't ours and the door opened, on the other side stood Carter, he had sunglasses on and his hair wasn't styled. He hadn't taken notice of us since he was looking down at his phone but as he stepped into the lift he saw us and smiled. "Hey." I said to him.

"Hey." He said back. Suddenly Nicole's phone started blasting and she quickly took it out and answered it. As she yapped away, me and Carter made small talk. "You snore in your sleep," He decided to tell me.