5

It was the day after I had gotten the text message, as you can imagine, the first thing I did was run into my mums room screaming "I GOT IN!" multiple times. She was really happy.

The next thing I did was call up Stacey and scream "I GOT IN!" Into the phone multiple times. She screamed back "OH MY GOD!" multiple times and then I hung up and called Dan and told him. He was really happy for me but at the same time seemed quite upset.

I then tweeted it, posted it on Facebook, tumblr and all of my social media sites just because I was really excited.

I decided to take the next day, Tuesday, off of school just so I could fill out the submission and properly look into the shows details.

I woke up in the morning and felt like I was dying but then remembered that I got in, so I jumped out of bed, by that I mean I tried jumping out by ended up rolling out and landing face flat on the floor.

After getting out of bed I quickly showered and put on some clothes I found on my room floor, which were obviously clean otherwise they would be in the hamper downstairs.

They were a pair of white skinny jeans and a purple wool sweater. I left my hair down to dry.

I picked up my phone and laptop, taking them off of their chargers and went downstairs, Rebel following close behind.

"Lola, I'm leaving, make sure you eat," my mum said.

"Will do, Bye mum," I went to the front door and closed it behind her.

I set my laptop down on the island along with my phone, by its side.

I went to the fridge, went through it and decided on having an apple and a glass of water, I only really had healthy food in my house. I sat at my laptop with my glasses on which I had left downstairs last night, and started filling out the submission form.

I clicked the link in my email which redirected me to it. It was quite long but was probably just personal questions.

"First question, Full Name," I looked at Rebel who has just finished eating and was coming towards me. "What's my full name?" I asked him, he barked. I set my apple down and picked Rebel up and set him on the barstool next to me.

I filled in my full name and home address, phone number, email, birthday, all of that personal stuff. Then we got to the social section.

"Please link all of your social media profiles down below," I read aloud from the screen. There was several already set. "YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Skype I have. Instagram, Kik, Vine, not so much," I said to Rebel. Only twitter and Skype were compulsory so I guess I was okay.

I filled all of the other social media sections in and moved on to the next section. It was some questions which needed to be answered yes or no.

They were sort of like terms. "Can we broadcast your face on tv?"

I filled out yes for every question. There next section was easy, it was a section on your likes and dislikes. Favourite type of music, Favourite type of TV show and Favourite type of clothing.

The next part was hard for me, I had to pick five words out of the 50 provided to describe me most. I texted Stacey even though she was geography. "Describe me in Five words?" I texted her.

I got her response almost instantly. "Intelligent, Bubbly, Intelligent, Creative, Intelligent ;)" I read her text aloud to Rebel. "Hmm... Sounds a lot like me," Rebel just tilted his head in confusion

I ticked intelligent and creative but didn't think bubbly suited me. I texted Dan the same question and got the response. "Funny, Smart, Pretty, Bookwork... Ummm... Dog Person? x" He texted back. "I am a dog lover, aren't I, Rebel? Aren't I?" I said to Rebel in my puppy voice.

I ticked dog lover and bookwork but still needed one more. I scrolled through all the words and settled for independent.

"Bookwork, creative, dog lover, independent and intelligent, does it sound like me?" I asked Rebel, he barked. "I take that as a yes."

I filled out the rest of the form which wasn't that interesting and submitted it. "Thank you for submitting. You should get a confirmation email shortly." I read aloud. I pressed the link below the text to redirect me to the official site.

It took me to the FP HQ website, I clicked the section advertising Lock in.

There was a recent blog post about it. "We are happy to confirm our 10 contestants have been chosen. Congratulations to Brent Rivera, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, Matt Espinosa, Nash Grier. Haylee Polle, Lily Dawson, Lola Christian, Mandy Brian and Rachel Coolaye. You'll be hearing a lot more of those names. Hope to see you guys soon. FP HQ." It said.

"Rebel! Look! It's my name! On there!

Listed with Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. Oh my god. My name, it's right there!" I shouted excitedly. Rebel barked and wagged his tail.

I became over excited and read every Lock in blog post, from the winners being announced all the way back to the first blog post announcing the show. It took me an hour, but it was worth it, even though technically, I learned nothing. For some reason I thought it was important to educate myself on the attitude of the producers.

I looked at Rebel, "what are you looking at?" I asked. He carried on with what he was doing. Looking at me and panting. I got off of the barstool and Rebel barked. I picked him up and put him into the floor.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" I cooed in my puppy voice. "Do you?" Rebel barked excitedly. I retrieved his lead and hooked it on. I picked up my phone from the kitchen counter and the house keys from the window next to the front door and with that we were off.

We walked our normal route, avoiding the park. It took about 30 minutes and I stopped at the newsagent nearby to pick up a drink, since I found some spare change in my pocket.

I drank my bottle of cherry cola as we walked home, I called my mum as we neared the house. "Hello?" My mum asked as she picked up the phone.

"Hi Mum," I said merrily.

"Hiya Lola, make this quick I need to get back to work," she said.

"Are you going grocery shopping soon or do you want me to do it online?" I asked.

"That'd be a good idea, since your at home today just do it online quickly," she said.

"Okay then, thanks. Bye mum," I said.

"Bye Lola," she said before the line went dead. I put my phone back into my pocket and took the house keys out of the other. We walked up the drive and I opened the front door and went inside.

I unhooked Rebels lead and returned it to the right place. I changed over Rebels water and then sat back at my laptop since I had received a couple emails. I checked them, both of them being from FingerPrint HQ. the first one was about the details, what's happening, how I'm getting there and how the overall thing worked.

The second was from a different email. "NicoleViro@FPHQ.com". The person who typed it was requesting when I was available to chat with her, either over the telephone or on Skype.

I replied to her saying it would be more efficient for me to speak to her over the telephone. An email came back saying she would call me on the mobile number I provided this evening at 7.

Please participate in voting and commenting, it doesn't take long and tells me people are reading the book so I should carry on updating.