14

Fact of the day: I have such bad writers block, I'm gonna die.

Please participate in voting and commenting, it doesn't take long and tells me people are reading the book so I should carry on updating. Share the story so the chapter targets are hit faster so I can update quicker.

***

Stacey had come round again the next day, mainly because we still hadn't finished packing and I was completely useless at doing it on my own but secondly because I didn't want to sit in my room and pack all by myself.

As I came to the front door, I made out a parcel sitting at the door. It wasn't that big, only the size of a stack of paper. I handed Stacey the keys and told her to go in and take the parcel with her while I went and got my dog.

I went back into the house and dropped Rebel onto the floor and braced myself for Stacey's screaming. But it never came. "Why aren't you screaming?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. She was bent down next to Rebels food bowl.

"What?" she asked, turning around.

"You normally scream whenever I bring Rebel in. So you can feed him or whatever," I said. Rebel walked into the kitchen and hurriedly walking over to his food bowl.

"I already did it," she said, standing up.

"Oh, cool," I said to her.

We went upstairs and started packing stuff up, we hadn't managed to get all of my stuff into the luggage and close it. Every single way we put in my stuff, it just didn't work out. I had got Stacey to sit on it while I tried to zip it up.

"ZIP. IT." Stacey shouted.

"It doesn't zip. I can't do it!" I shouted back.

"Here, switch places," she said getting off of the luggage and prompting me to get on. I jumped onto the luggage while Stacey gave zipping it up a go. "Sit on it again," I jumped up and sat on it again, Stacey zipped it up completely.

"Okay, good," I said. I pulled up the luggage and smiled, I looked over and on the floor and saw the luggage scale, my eyes widened.

"What?" Stacey said, looking behind her and seeing the scales as well. "Crap," she muttered under her breath. "We didn't weight the damn thing," she mumbled.

"Don't worry," I said walking over and picking up the scales. "I'm sure it won't be more than twenty kilos." I hooked the scale onto the luggage handle and tried to pull it up.

"Pass it here," Stacey said. "You're never gonna be able to do this," I let go of the scales and stepped out of the way. "Stand in front of the luggage and see what it weighs when I lift it," she instructed me. She pulled on the scales and pulled up until the luggage came off of the floor. The red indicator was pointing to 22. Stacey dropped the luggage, I chewed on my lip. "What was it?" she asked.

"22,"

"You have got to be kidding me," she muttered. "What on earth is in there that's so heavy?" she asked.

"My shampoo," I mumbled.

"How many shampoos did you pack?" she asked, hands resting on her hips.

"Shampoo," I mumbled.

"What?"

"The plural of shampoo is still shampoo." I said to her. "Not shampoos,"

"Well how much shampoo did you pack?" she asked.

"Three bottles of shampoo and two conditioners," I said nervously, chewing on my lip. Stacey said some profanities under her breath, told me that that was useless and helped me unpack two of the shampoos and one of the conditioners.

"There will be shampoo and conditioner there," Stacey said, holding a bottle of my shampoo that she took out of my luggage. I took it from her and looked at it.

"What if they don't sell sleek, shiny and healthy dove shampoo," I said. "And conditioner," I added, picking up the conditioner.

"Do you want to take more shampoo or clothes?" she asked.

"Clothes please," I chirped in.

"Then shut up," she mumbled. She shuffled through the items to 'find out why it was so heavy'. She went through it and found the books I had put in. She took out the four books and held them up and looked at me. "What. Are. These." She said.

"I need them," I whined.

"No you don't, you can take two in your hold bag, none in here,"

"Oh my god you're taking everything from me," I fake cried.

"You don't need them," she assured before attempting to zip up the luggage again. She looked at me. I sighed and jumped onto and sat on the luggage. Stacey struggled but eventually closed it. We weighed it again after taking out four books, two bottles of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner and it ended up being the slightest over twenty, we took out a pair of my studded shorts and left them to the side. After that it was finally the right weight.

"'bout time," Stacey mumbled as she fell flat onto the bed.

"Where did you put that parcel?" I asked her.

"Kitchen counter," she said. I went downstairs and retrieved it from the kitchen counter, I was excited about opening it, mainly because we hadn't gotten a parcel at our door before.

I took the parcel upstairs and put it on the bed before shuffling through my top drawer and using a pair of scissors to open it. "What do you think it is?" Stacey asked "and who's it from?" She added.

I picked it up and turned the package over to check for a return address since there wasn't one on the front. "I don't know, there isn't a return address," I told her. I sat on the bed with the parcel in my lap while I cut the tape to open it.

"Did you order anything?" Stacey asked. I looked at her with a blank expression on my face.

"Yeah Stacey, because I have money to order things off of the internet," the sarcasm could literally be seen falling off of my lips.

***

Lola the Liar

Stacey the Saviour

Brice the Brave Boy

Dan the Determined

Because you know he wants to date Lola and he's determined *side wink*

Sorry that its short and the ending is bad. I wrote this four times on my phone and it kept deleting. I SWEAR TO GOD ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

I'm not a united brochacho. I apologise.

Vote/Comment