a/n

hi guys

this probably what you're expecting. this book is no longer being updated. there are many reasons as to why and I feel like I have to explain.

This book is the first proper book I've written which I planned properly and put actual effort into writing. I was really invested in this book. it was so much fun to write starting off and I could write so freely wherever I was.

but now I find it difficult to write and I'm starting to think writers block isn't the problem.

this is a fanfiction, clearly. and the people it's about, I'm just not really into them anymore. Carter Reynolds, especially. after the leaked video and a load of other problems I've lost all respect for him.

please understand that I've tried time and time again to write but I just can't, it seems like a chore.

I'm 100% sure some of you guys as readers are more into this book than I am and I'm the author.

this book is still gaining hundreds of reads everyday and it makes me feel horrible not updating and I really do apologise.

I'm leaving the book up on wattpad, reasons unknown. I just don't want to take it down.

I just want to say thank you to anyone who read this book. whether it was for the full one year and two weeks that I've been writing or you just started this morning.

thank you all so much.

goodbye for now

(ps. if you read this far and you are interested in finding out what happens in the end of the story, you can shoot me a message and I'll be more than happy to explain.)