Chapter 1- the secret

Harry's POV:

We were in dinner eating. Me, Ron, and Hermione were laughing at Fred and George playing exploding snaps. Then Dumbledor got up and started saying something.

"Hello all and welcome back to hogwarts! Now that the first years have been sorted we have a new student who will be joining in the 4th year. Everyone Please welcome Y/n Potter!"

Right when I hear the last name I snap my head over to the great hall doors thinking I didn't just hear what I heard.

Then I see her walk in. The girl that looked just like me... But without the scar on her forehead she had it on her neck which I thought was different. She walked to the sorting hat she wasn't in robes she was in regular muggle clothes.

She sat at the sorting hat and we listened on the edge of our seats.

"Hmm, Another Potter!? Who knew? Now your just like your brother but smarter," everyone started laughing.

"Your cunning and have a nice thirst to prove yourself. Let it be-"

Y/n's POV

I got to Hogwarts before I got into the Greathall Dumbledor told me "don't go in yet wait until I call your name."

"Yes sir." I said.

I heard people talking then I heard Dumbledor.
"Hello and welcome back everyone! Now that all the first years have been sorted we have a new student who will be joining in the 4th year. Everyone please welcome Y/n Potter." I knew that was my cue to go inside.

I walked in with my dark brown hair in some curls and in my favorite muggle outfit. I see one boy looking puzzled. And he had a lightning mark that looked the same as mine on his forehead. But then I looked at his face he looked just like me but with blue eyes. I sit at the stool. And McGonagall puts a hat on my head and it starts talking.

"Umm, another Potter! Who knew!? Now, your just like your brother. But smarter," everyone started laughing. But I was puzzled, I didn't know I had a brother. And he went HERE!?

"Your cunning, and a nice thirst to prove yourself let it be......." I was on the edge of the stool. "RAVENCLAW!" And then the hat turned back into a old hat.

I got up and I saw a boy with platnim blonde hair wave me to a seat next to him.
//////////////////////////////////////////
A/N

Hello this is my second book of this is your first time seeing my page you should def. go try out the other book! Anyways hope you like this book new chapter coming tomorrow.

-Peyton Riddle🪄💗