Chapter 18- The Goblet

I woke up before my alarm. WAYYYYYY before it. I was supposed to wake up around 6:30 am but I woke up at 3:00 am. I needed to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I looked over at Pansy's bed. She wasn't there. What the hell!? I got up and went into the common room. I heard muffled voices.

"Don't you think someone's gonna hear us?" I heard a familiar voice whisper.

"No every one's asleep." I heard a voice reply.

It was Pansy. Who was she with? I followed their voices. I looked behind a wall to see them kissing.

"Pansy!?" I whisper shouted. They jumped apart.

"Y/n what are you doing up?" Pansy asked me.

"I woke up early, LUNA!?" I saw Luna.

"Hi y/n..." Luna said.

"I fucking knew it." I said. "I knew you were lesbian."

"HOW!?" Pansy asked.

"You act like I don't see sign's." I told her.

"Sorry I'll just go..." Luna said walking past me.

"Ok night Luna see you tomorrow." I said.

"Night babe." Pansy said.

"Oh my god." I said.

"What?" Pansy asked.

"YOU'RE IN LOVE!" I shouted. Oh shit.

"Shhhh." Pansy said chuckling.

"Right. Whoop's." I said.

We walked up the stair's and back into our dorm. I fell right back asleep. I woke up to my alarm. I went to mine and Pansy's closet. I already had my outfit picked out. Since there where new school's here we were aloud to wear what ever we want. As long as it's in dress code of course. I had Ripped jeans, A black spaghetti strap and a leather jacket. Pansy got it for me on my birthday.

We walked into the great hall for breakfast. There were already people putting their name's in. I saw Harry and Ron standing watching everyone. Ugh. I just rolled my eye's and stood opposite them. I saw Cedric put his name in.

"YEAH CED!" I shouted clapping. He looked and winked at me.

"You got everyone on you girl." Pansy whispered in my ear.

"Shut up." I laughed.

Then the twin's came in. They were going to take a potion to be old enough. They took it. It worked for a second then- WHOOSH. They were on the ground and fighting. as old people.

Me and Pansy kept laughing. Then Krum came in. He looked straight at me. He put his name in the goblet. Then he walked out. The boy's came in.

"OOOOO looking hot today are we?" Blaise asked me grabbing my waist. He always did this.

"Yes and?" I told him putting my arm's around his neck.

"Just saying you look hot." He said looking down on me and giving me a smirk. I felt someone yank my jacket. They pulled me into the hall.

"What is that!?" Harry asked me.

"Why does it matter to you?" I asked him.

"The fact that you just met him and you guy's are all over each other." He said to me.

"Actually we met in the summer and we are close like that Harry. Now leave me alone." I walked past him and hit my shoulder on his.

**TIME SKIP TO AFTER CLASSES**

We went to dinner. Harry gave me weird look's in the hall. And Ron looked mad most the time when he saw me with boy's. His loss.

Me and Draco had to sit together in every class. But me and him got closer. We were friend's turned out we have a lot in common.

"Ok let's find out our Champion's." Dumbledore said. A paper flew out, "First from beauxbaton's Fleur Delacor" He yelled.

She was very pretty. Another paper flew out. "And from Dumstrang Viktor Krum!" Krum walked up and gave him a hand shake. Another paper flew out. "And our last champion, From Hogwarts ... Cedric Diggory"

Cedric walked up as everyone cheered for him. "Now that we got our contestant's we will-" He got interrupted as two more paper's flew out. He caught them. "Y/n and Harry Potter." He muttered under his breathe. "Y/N AND HARRY POTTER." He yelled...