Chapter two- Platinum blonde boy

This wasn't the table I was supposed to be at and I knew it. But since this boy seemed so nice I went and sat next to him. I sit next to the platinum blonde haired boy and he introduced himself.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He put his hand out and I shook it.

"Y/n , Y/n Potter."

"We didn't know Pottah had a sister." He said while looking at these two large boys. Who agreed with everything he said.

"I didn't know I had a brother."

Then I look over at the boy who looks just like me. He was sitting at the table behind me and I heard him and his friends conversation.

"Harry why did you never tell us you had a TWIN sister?!" A girl with fluffy brown hair said.

"Hermione how many times do I have to say I didn't know I had a sister!? Let alone TWIN." The boy with the lighting scar exclaimed.

"You should go over there and introduce yourself to your sister." A boy with red hair said.

"Ok. I'll go and introduce myself you guys come to." He said.

"Ok ." The other two said after.

They walk over to me and tap me on the shoulder.

"Hello your Y/n right!?" The boy with a lightning scar said.

"Yes and you must be my twin?" I asked.

"Yes, Harry , Harry Potter." He said with a smile.

"Y/n." I smiled.

"I'm Hermione Granger and this in Ron Weasley." She said pointing to the red headed boy.

Then Draco turned around.

"What are you doing here Pottah."

"Saying hello to my twin sister?" Harry said.

"Does he not have a right to Malfoy?" Hermione added on.

"Shut up Mud-blood. No one asked your opinion." I saw her tear up. I slapped Draco and I walked to Dumbledor.

"May I please be transferred to Gryffindor?" I ask.

"If you want dear." He said politely with a wink.

I smiled and went to sit down. 

After i sat down I saw a red headed boy who had a duplicate staring at me.....