Chapter 10- The feeling

After DADA Hermione, Ron, Harry, and I walked to spells.

After spell's it was time for lunch. We got to the table and started playing exploding snaps. After I won a game I grabbed a biscuit. I looked over at Ron, I noticed he was staring at me.

"You know if you keep staring at me I might get a hole in my head." I said making him snap out of it.

"Oh erm.." He turned his head back to his plate.

What I said made the twin's chuckle. As I drank some pumpkin juice someone covered my eye's, "Guess who?" A familiar voice said.

"Hi Oliver!" I said to the person.

"How did you know?" Oliver said uncovering my eyes.

"I know your voice."

"You look pretty today."

"Not to bad yourself." I smiled.

I see in the corner of my eye, Ron look up at me with an annoyed look on his face.

"Uhm anyways how was your day babe?" I asked as Oliver sat down next to me.

"It's good so far. You know first period cancelled. I came up with some new quidditch play's. Then went to potions. And then to charm's. How was your day so far?" He said.

"Good. Had potion's then DADA and then to spell's then came here." I told him.

"Your day seems full." He said.

"It was." I told him with a smile.

"Oh and don't forget that badass moment in Potion's." Ron said.

"Oh it's not that cool." I said with a smile.

"Bloody brilliant. She put Snape in his place." Ron said lifting his head up.

"Oh finally someone did it. I'm just happy it was you." Oliver said kissing the top of my head.

Ron quickly turned his head. We laughed through lunch Ron wasn't very chatty and he wasn't eating as much as usual.
So on our way to class I asked him- "Hey Ron before we get to charm's can we talk?"

"What's there to talk about?" He asked not even looking at me.

"I swear to god Ronald." I said pulling him into a trophy closet.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Ron asked confused.

"What is wrong with you? You haven't been talking to me nor looking at me what is wrong with you?"

"It's nothing."

"No it's something Ronald. Tell me."

"I LOVE YOU OK?!" He yelled making me jump.

"Well why didn't you tell me before Oliver asked me?"

"Because I didn't know how to tell you."

"It's not that hard ronal-" I got cut off by some warm, soft lips. The thing is. I didn't pull away... After a few seconds he pulled away.

"Oh my merlin you have a boyfriend. I shouldn't have done that."

But I pulled him in and cut him off with a kiss. He wrapped his hand's around my waist tightly and pulled me closer. I never wanted to stop.

But then Oliver popped into my head. Oh my god how was I gonna tell him about this? I pulled away at the thought.

"I need to go I'm sorry." I told Ron running to charm's. When I got there I sat with Hermione.

"Where's Ron?" She asked.

"I don't know." I told her.

5 minutes later Ron walked in with his eye's puffy. He walked to Harry who was sitting at the table next to us. I couldn't even look at Ron.