Chapter 13- The common room shenanigan's

The next morning I went down to the common room and saw Oliver with Penelope on the couch they were cuddling. I walked over to introduce myself to her.

"Hi you must be Penelope!" I said to her with my hand out for her to shake.

"Yes that's me and you are?" she said getting up and shaking my hand.

"Y/n, Y/n Potter. It's nice to meet you Oliver has told me so much about you!" I said letting go of her hand.

"Oh has he now." She said looking at him.

"Yep all the time let me and the girls tell you some of the stuff he says later, After the game of course. The three broomsticks good for you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, That would be amazing." She said giving me a smile.

"Speaking if game's do you have that play down y/n" Oliver asked me.

"Yes just a lot of stress speaking I'm the, and I quote, 'Secret weapon'" I said giving him a smile.

"Y/n hey," I heard Ron say walking over to me.

"Hey Ron, Um meet Oliver's girlfriend Penelope." I said pulling him over with me.

"Ronald Weasley nice to meet you." Ron said.

"Nice to meet you too." Pen said.

"Oh um good luck on y 'all's game against Slytherin today." Ron said putting his arm around me.

"Thanks' Weasley." I said giving him a wink.

"Thanks' Ron but we won't be needing it we have the best Keeper with us today." Oliver said.

"Isn't she." Ron said looking in my eye's.

"Ok lover boy. We'll leave y'all to it." I said pulling Ron away from them with me.

"You know staring's rude right?" I asked Ron noticing he kept looking at me when we sat with Harry and Hermione.

"Yeah Ronald." Hermione said laughing.

"Oh shut up Hermione. I would watch it I know your biggest secret." Ron said giving her the look.

"Ron It's not a secret, We all know she be cheating and she ain't that smart." I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut it you toss pot." Hermione said playfully rolling her eye's.

"Hey! That's my word." I said.

"I took it." She chuckled. "And Ron you wouldn't dare."

"Oh but I would." He said.

"He would definitely tell me just saying." I said to her laying my head on Ron's shoulder.

"Hey I know Harry's biggest secret..." I said lifting my head.

"Y/n shut up." Harry said.

"Fine ok then." I said putting my head back on Ron's shoulder.

"You seem very tired today." Ron said.

"I am, I didn't sleep good last night." I said laying my head on Ron's lap and putting my feet on the end of the couch.

"It's gonna be ok y/n I promise." Harry said.

"Thanks' Harry." I said. Ron put a blanket over me. Fred and George walked over.

"Y/n if you wanted a real Weasley you know where our dorm is." Fred said.

"Yeah." George laughed.

"Piss off." Ron said.

"Oh shut up you two. And I happen to think Ronald is a real Weasley." I said. Ron blushed. He looked down at me, while I was looking up at him.

"Why don't y'all just date?" Hermione asked.

"Dude it hasnt even been 12 hours since me and Oliver broke up." I said.

"Good point."

"Now let me get a nap." I said closing my eyes'.

"Night kid." The twins' said ruffling my hair.

Ron kissed my forehead. And then I dosed off.