Chapter 6- Quidditch

When Me, Hermione, and Ron got back to the common room we waited for the boys to get back from quidditch practice.

4 1/2 hours later they came through the portrait hole right on time for dinner.

"Welcome back guys." I smile.

"Hello!" Fred walks in with his arms open. I hug him.

"Hi" George smiles.

"Hello" Harry replied.

"Get dressed please it's time for dinner and me and Ronald don't wanna miss the appetizers." I told them.

2 minutes later they came down and were changed in their comfy clothes. Ready for dinner.

"Can we please go I'm hungry." Ron said in a painful tone.

"You always are Ronald." Harry exclaimed.

"Come on guys." I say while opening the portrait hole.

"Coming" they all yell walking over to me.

We walk into the great hall laughing and joking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we went upstairs and got ready for bed.

"So I heard your conversation with George earlier and I was wondering do you really play quidditch?" Hermione asked me while we were getting into bed.

"Yeah! I used to play it with my foster dad all the time." I told her, instantly regretting what I said.

"Who was your foster dad?" She asked.

"Well I was raised by Professor Lupin but my real foster dad is Sirius Black."

"You mean the prisoner Sirius Black!?"

" Yes, but he's very misunderstood."

"Oh... is he nice?"

"Yes, super nice!"

"Do you visit him?"

"Whenever I can. Atleast."

"Well I know he was lucky to have you as a daughter." She smiled.

"Goodnight Hermione goodnight Ginny." I look at Ginny's bed, she was already knocked out.

I set my alarm for the quidditch tryouts tomorrow.

"Good luck tomorrow y/n!" Hermione said.

"Thanks Mione." I say dosing off to sleep.

The next morning I heard my alarm go off.

I looked at my alarm it said 4:30 am.

I got dressed in my clothes I would always play quidditch in.

Then walked into the common room.

George, Fred, and Harry were standing there waiting for me.

"Well look who is up." Harry said.

"Thought you weren't coming." Fred said.

"Oh I'm going to try outs and I'm getting that spot." I told them.

"You tell them" George said making me laugh.

We walked to the field and I was the only girl trying out for the spot.

There was 3 other boys.

When I looked at the first keeper my heart fluttered....

"My name is Oliver Wood. I am the captain and the #1 keeper. We are looking for a 2nd keeper to be on the team." He said.

He had blue eyes, brown messy hair, and he was tall. *I love tall guys.* he walked up to me and put his hand out.

"And you are?" He said giving me a smirk.

"Potter, Y/n Potter." I say shaking his hand.

"And what year are you?"

"4th you?"

"7th." I immediately felt a connection.

"Ok lets get these try- outs over with." Oliver said.

I saw the first boy try out, he wasn't really good at flying.

The second boy, he was ok but he kept missing the quaffel.

Then the third boy, he sucked.

Then me. I was the last to go.

I got on my broom and when Oliver tried to make a goal I caught the quaffel and threw it right back at him. He seemed impressed.

———————————

After tryouts the sun had already risen.

It was 7:30.

Fred, George, Harry and I walked back to the common room, where Hermione and Ginny were sitting there waiting for me.

Oliver's POV:
I was waiting for George,Fred,and Harry to show up so that way I could start tryouts with these boys. Three boys.

I looked around and saw them walking with a short, dark-brown haired girl with her hair in a bun and in sweatpants and a tank top.

I told everyone who I was. I went up to her.

"And you are?" I asked her with my hand out for her to shake *with a smirk*.

"Potter, Y/n Potter" she said shaking my hand giving me a smirk back.

"What year are you in?"

"4th, and you?"

"7th, well then, let's get to tryouts"

The first boy went. He kept falling out off his broom. Definitely not the type.

Then the second guy. He stayed on his broom but kept missing the quaffel.

The the next guy who just plain out sucked.

Then it was her turn she kept catching the ball and throwing it right back at me giving me a wink.

At the end the sun had risen and it was 7:30.

I let them go, already knowing she was the one for the spot.

I watched her walk away with Fred, George, And Harry.

Her smile was beautiful and her laugh was contagious. I walk into the commons room and see her talking with Hermione. I go over and talk to Fred and George.

Y/n's POV

After I change I went back into the common room to talk to Hermione. Me and her where talking on the stairs outside the dorm. While talking I see Oliver walk in and make eye contact with me.

He went and talked to Fred and George.

I told Hermione about him and she had the audacity to say.

"Ooooo I think you have a crushhhhhh"

"Shut up Hermione." I yell.

Oliver's POV
I told Fred and George about how I felt around Y/n and Fred said "looks like someone has a crushhhh" he said.

"Don't be so childish." I tell him chuckling.

Then I hear Y/n yell 'Shut up Hermione' and everyone went silent and everyone was staring at her including me and she was staring right back at me and she laughed.

Y/n's POV
I started laughing, then Oliver as we were staring at each other then everyone else laughed.

As I went into the dorm I layed on my bed and said. "Maybe I do Mione....."
////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys so I know this is a long chapter but I decided to put it all together cause I felt like it would make more sense💗