Chapter 16- Quidditch World Cup.

We were in the forest. I had no idea where we were going.

"Ron does your dad know where he's going?" I asked Ron who was right next to me.

"I don't know. Dad do you know where we are going?" He yelled out.

"Maybe." Arthur called back.

"We are gonna die in here aren't we?" I asked Harry turning my head his way.

"Possibly." We laughed.

Then I heard Arthur call out to someone. "Ahhh Amos my good friend."

"Arthur and the Weasley's." Amos said shaking Arthur's hand. He shook everyone's hand then came around to me and Harry.

"And who might you two be?" He asked.

"Y/n" I said shaking his hand.

"Harry." Harry said after me shaking Amos's hand.

"Ahhh Potter twin's..." He said. "Everyone meet my son Cedric Diggory" He continued pointing to a boy that jumped out of the tree above.

"Nice to meet you." The boy I know as Cedric shook Arthur's hand.

He introduced himself to everyone. Me, Hermione, And Ginny looked at each other with interested looks. Cedric had brown messy hair, Hazel eye's, tan skin. And he was tall and FIT! The perfect guy.

We walked about five more minute's till we made it to this old boot.

"Why are they all grabbing that old boot?" Harry asked me.

"I don't know." I told him.

"Harry, Y/n! Hold the boot." Arthur shouted. We both dived for the boot right on time. We started spinning in the air.

"Ok let go kid's." Arthur said.

"What!?" Me and Hermione shouted.

"Let go." He told us again.

Me, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, Harry, And Ron went flying. I thought the ground was gonna be hard but I landed on a cushiony area. I looked to see who was under me.

It was Harry. I started laughing and out of the corner of my eye I saw Cedric, Amos, And Mr.Weasley walking in air. I turned my head. They where 100% pro's. Cedric walked over to me and put a hand out. I grabbed it. He helped me and Harry up. "You ok?" He asked us.

"Fine thank you." I said.

"I think Y/n broke my rib's." Harry said chuckling and holding his torso. He over react's to much.

We talked and got a few dirty look's from Ron. We stop and I look up from the ground. There was a lot of tent's.

"This is where we part." Amos said.

"I'll see you guy's later." Cedric said giving me and Harry a smile.

Me and the other's walked to a small tent. How was it gonna fit 8 of us in it. I stopped at the outside with Harry. I walked in before him.

"Get in Harry!" I yelled to him.

He walked in with amazement. "I love magic." I heard him mumble with awe.

"Ok girl's get your bunk's." Arthur told the girl's.

I went to the spot with Hermione and Ginny. It had two set's of bunk bed's. Hermione and Ginny shared one. Lucky me I got one to myself. We unpacked and talked for awhile. Then we were ready to go see the match.

We where walking up the stairs when Ron asked

"Blimey dad how far up are we." Arthur was about to answer before-