Chapter 11- Unless...

Thor's POV:
        When I opened my eyes I saw my father. There he was with his long, white hair and piercing, light blue eyes.

-Father,- I whispered- am I dead?
-Not yet, my son.
-I am sorry, father. I could not stop Typhon. I lost all of my energy and because of my failure, Diana is going to die as well.- I felt how tears streamed on my face.
-Asgardians do not die that easily.
-I do not have my power anymore.
-You are grandson of Bor and son of Odin! Thunder flows in your blood! How can you give up without trying?
-I did try, but...
-There is no "but", Thor. Stand up and show Hades's monster who you really are! Asgardian gods will stand by you and you feel their power!- with these words my father and whole
vision disappeared. I opened my eyes and saw Typhon! Suddenly, I felt rush of power in my veins!  I roared and hit Typhon with my strongest lightning! Next thing I saw was terrified look on Hades's face.
-Now, are you gonna fight me, god of underworld!
-you cannot defeat me here!
-At least, I will try!
-Listen- said he with calm voice. Let's make a deal.
-I want Asclepius!
-And you will get him! That is
gonna be  our deal! take Asclepius with you and try to save Diana because every minute is important for her. Also, you can stay and fight me but... that is going to  take a long time, after all we are in underworld and I am his king!
    I looked at his eyes. He was afraid of me, I knew that, but he was right in one thing- I did not have a time.
-Deal- said I. I will leave without fight and you will let Asclepius come with me.
    Hades immediately summoned soul of Asclepius and told him that he could leave underworld. At first, he did not believe, but than I carefully explained to him everything.
-Of course I will get Diana cured, even though his father killed me.- said he.
-Thank you!
    When we reached the river styx, Charon took us on a second shore with his boat, but I noticed his cynical smile.
-Why are you smiling like that?
-Because of your foolishness.
-What do you mean?- asked Asclepius.
-There is a certain, unbreakable rule in underworld. Not a single soul can leave it, but if some of them will, other sous must stay in their place.
    I slowly realized that these worlds meant. Asclepius could not leave underworld unless...
       Unless I stayed.