Chapter 18- Dark Phoenix

Thor's POV:
      The Captain yelled us to assemble and he lead us into the battle. Everyone was fighting, Captain Marvel, Superman and Scarlet Witch were flying in the sky, I was attacking large creatures of underworld alongside with Diana and Athena. Athena... even though I was raised with amazing and exceptionally talented warrior lady- Sif and I have known Valkyrie, still I had to admit that I have never seen more skilled, stunning and wonderful warrior lady than Athena. She was better then group of my friends- Warriors Three, she was better than Heimdall and Loki, Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch, she was even better than Artemis. Not a single monster survived her wrath. At one minute I froze with amazement and I was just staring at her and that was when one black creature tried to stub me from the back, luckily Flash was there and he caught it.
-Is this a right time to stare beautiful lady?- asked he and winked at me.
-Yes, if this lady is goddess Athena- answered I and thew stormbreaker to the snake-like black creature.

Diana's POV:
I heard him. I heard Thor and could not help but notice how amazed he was by my half-sister- Athena. It was a strange feeling. I have always dreamed about meeting her- warrior goddess who was my role model, but now, when I met her I felt jealousy, but not because of her indescribable beauty or how skilled warrior she was, but because of Thor. I did not want to admit, but way he was looking at Athena was killing me. I could not help but staring at them and because of the fact that we were in the middle of a fight, it was not good idea.
I got sured in it, when situation got
much more dangerous. It did not matter how many creatures and monsters we would destroy, more and more were coming. We almost lost all the hope and that was when Hades rose up in the sky and roared terribly, suddenly black cloud covered the sky. He was powerful... too powerful. There was a moment when I thought that we were going to die, but suddenly everything changed. Clouds became red from black and I saw a girl, girl with red hair and angry look at her face, then I heard Doctor Strange's voice:
-She is here! Dark Phoenix is here!