Flower Crowns • Tewkesbury

hey so i changed the name of this book!
previous: louis partridge imagines
new: quixotic

sorry taking a moment to write my own imagine because i'm so inspired with this uwu

pretty sure tewkesbury was probably homeschooled but for this he attends whatever local school or whatever.

———

A young Tewkesbury walks through the forest on his way home from a school, his mind wandering to an unknown land as he walks absentmindedly.

He is suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he hears humming.

How peculiar.

He follows the noise, his curiosity getting the best of him. He finds himself at the base of a large tree, the sound coming from one of the branches.

Tewkesbury's eyes travel up the branches and spots a figure. A girl with y/h/c hair and a light blue dress lays upon the branch, humming to herself as she watches the sky.

"What are you doing up there?" Tewkesbury asks, startling the girl and making her stop humming.

She leisurely sits up and looks down. "What are you doing down there?" She asks with a challenging face.

"I asked you first." He says, crossing his arms.

"I asked you second." She answers, a smirk growing on her face. He rolls his eyes, making her giggle. At the sound, a strange feeling blooms in his stomach, making the young Viscount shake his head to be rid himself of the feeling. "If you must know, I'm observing."

"Observing what, exactly?"

She looks around, her higher point of view giving her a larger spectacle of the world below. "The wondrous nature that surrounds ourselves, the beauty of the earth that begs me to look." she says whimsically.

The wind blows her slightly messy hair, making Tewkesbury stare at her for a second too long as she looks back down at him, a blush forming on his cheeks as he just met the girl. "I never caught your name." He says.

"I never threw it." She answers. "But if you must you, it's Y/n." She says. "And what's yours?"

"I'm Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether." He answers.

Y/n quickly climbs down the tree, landing in front of Tewkesbury. "Well Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether, it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

— Time Skip: Two Years, Age 16 —

Y/n scribbles down notes as she listens attentively to the lesson.

Y/n hated sitting at the front. The teacher always looked to her to call on, and she could never let her mind wander and think all the marvelous, creative thoughts, instead she has to pay attention.

For Tewkesbury however, this was a different story.

Because Y/n was always so focused on her schoolwork, he was able to admire her for as long as he wished without getting caught by Y/n herself. Sometimes, he would have to make up for entire lessons because he had been staring at Y/n for so long.

It's safe to say that in their two years of friendship, Tewkesbury has fallen deeply and hopelessly in love with his best friend.

He loved everything about her, from her smile to the way she always loved all the little things, never taken anything for granted.

He smiled as Y/n tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, only for it to fall again.

Yep, he was definitely in love alright.