Into Nowhere • Tewkesbury

requested by 1-800-PXRTRIDGE

———

I roll my eyes as Enola and Tewkesbury come back from the flower shop, laughing and talking.

I continue to make the room look presentable, but leaving a pair of Enola's undergarments out.

"What, no hello for your favorite Viscount?" He asks, coming in the room.

I flatten out my dress and turn around to find his hazel eyes. "You are the only Viscount I know, and you certainly aren't my favorite right now." I snap at him.

"Who put a bee in your bonnet?" He scoffs.

"I don't where bonnets, they make my head itch." I mumble.

He laughs at my angry attitude. "You are something Y/n Y/l/n." He says, walking directly behind me.

I turn around and his face is inches from mine. I feel my cheeks heat up before shaking my head. "And what's that supposed to mean?" I push away from him, trying to exit, but he grabs my wrist, keeping me in place.

Damn this boy is strong.

"What do you want Tewkesbury?" I ask, my patience dwindling.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" He asked wit a raised eyebrow.

"Wha- Whatever would I be jealous for?" I ask, crossing my arms and looking down.

He walks up to me and grabs my hands. "Y/n..."

I glance up to look at him and see him looking down at me. "Don't look at me like that." I say sternly.

He smirks.

That goddamn smirk.

"And why not?" He asks cheekily.

"Because, Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether, I have a different goal in mind, and I have no time for useless boys."

His smirk only grows, our hands still entwined. "Yep, I'd say you're jealous."

I roll my eyes, desperate to get out of this conversation, but he pulls me back and his lips land on mine. He cups my cheek and pulls away slowly, the kiss lingering. "Am I still just a 'useless boy?'" He jokes.

I shove his shoulder, my hand grabbing the collar of his shirt, placing my lips quickly on his again. "I'd say so."

Now it's my turn to smirk.

Then, Enola bursts through the door. "Move the desk!" She shouts.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Tewkesbury asks as people pound on the door.

"Never mind that, uses those stick arms of yours!" I shout as the three of us push against the wall.

"See that window over there?" Enola asks, nodding her head towards the open window. "I need the both of you to climb out and take off into nowhere."

"And leave you? Are you mad?" I shouts over the grunting from the other side.

"Tewkesbury, your life could be in danger if they catch you, and if they catch me, it's simply a life I do not want."

"Enola, you should go. You've done so much for me I-" I tell her.

"There's no time to argue! Now go!" She shouts.

I sigh in frustration, Tewkesbury grabs my hand and we climb out the window, as I look over my shoulder one last time at Enola.

"Go!" She shouts at me.

I climb out the window, and Tewkesbury and I run off into nowhere, hand in hand.

hope that was ok bb