Airplaine • Louis

AHH GUYS 1k VOTES AND OVER 30k READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

———

Louis and I walk with our luggage into the waiting area for the plane, our hoods and sunglasses on to avoid as much paparazzi as possible.

Louis takes my free hand in his and kisses the back of it.

I lean into his side as we walk down the long aisle at 2 am, both of us sleep deprived.

After minutes of searching for two free seats in the area and we both slump down against the wall. I am seated in between his legs with my back pressed against his chest. Louis takes out his phone and I watch youtube with him. Every now and then, he places a tired kiss to my head  and rests his chin on the top of my head.

After waiting about at hour, now 3:07 am, we are finally called to board the plane.

"Hey sleepyhead. we're boarding." I whisper to Lou who nods and rubs his eyes. 

I get up and pull Louis up as well, placing a quick kiss on his lips before we start dragging the small suitcase and our bags to the first class section.

Louis' manager arranged the flight, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Louis drapes an arm around me and we lean on each other as we walk, barely keeping our eyes open.

We finally reach our seats and Louis claims the window seat and I get the aisle seat

(i have no idea how first class works just imagine there are only two seats.)

He immediately puts up the armrest and puts his arms around my torso as we start to get comfortable.

I rest my arms around him and he nuzzled his head in my neck. "Get some rest bub. You have a long day tomorrow." I whisper to him and he nods, squeezing my waist.

"Love you." He says, coming up for a quick kiss and quitting his head back on my shoulder.

I kiss the top of his head and whisper. "Love you more."

He shakes his head sleepily but his smile is evident on his face.

———

A few hours later we jump awake as a voice over the speakers play. "Please gather your things and buckle up, we will be landing in about 20 minutes."

I pat Louis head and gently push him away. "Good morning." I smile and stretch.

"Mmm." He says and massages his face as he tries to wake himself up. "What time is it?"

I tap on the screen and look at the time. "7:32 am."

He nods and digs a beanie out of his bag and puts it over his messy hair. He pulls me to him again and I chuckle at his tired eyes. "We still have 20 minutes to sleep." He mumbles.

I smile and nod. "Ok bubs."

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS RIGHT NOW AKSJDBDNDJCJEK