ⅩⅤ

"Go big or go home"

The plan to get Merrick's ass handed to him was put to a pause when Cosi came face to face with none other than Evy

The plan to get Merrick's ass handed to him was put to a pause when Cosi came face to face with none other than Evy. "Get out of my way." Still unbudging from her spot, she pointed her gun at the woman in front of her ready to pull the trigger. "Move or I'll remove you."

"Sorry but I can't do that," Cosi didn't understand why Evy didn't make her move until she realized that she had just walked into a trap. The missile was launched - Cosi put up a shield but it wasn't strong enough as she was still caught up in the explosion flying her through the wall. Evy walked over to her passed-out figure, bending down as she moves pieces of her hair, "Sometimes I wish at this moment you'd never wake up so that you wouldn't be in pain anymore. You deserve better but right now it's complicated."

Unbeknownst to her, Cosi still was conscious after her sister had left her there. There was no time to think about what Evy had said when another presence entered the room; using every bit of strength she could muster up at the moment, she stood up to see Nick getting beaten down.

Before the asshole in the mask could kick Nick again, Cosi grabbed him by the arm, harshly punching him in the face as hard as she could. Straddling him, she kept on hitting him over and over barely dodging her last punch before kicking Cosi forcefully into the cart behind her. Straining herself to get back up, it was already too late when he left running not before shooting Nick dead.

"God damn it..."

⭒✡♛✡⭒

"Where's Merrick?" Andy questions the beaten-down guard as the team of immortals gathered together coming from different directions. The guard was hesitant to answer us and Cosi didn't think she had any patience left in her body. To everyone's surprise, he was suddenly lifted into the air over the glass railing, choking.

"Answer the question or I'm dropping you in 3 seconds," Cosi deadpanned. He struggled against the magic, losing every bit of air but she didn't care. "1...2.."

"Penthouse!" He caved in shouting, still gasping for breath. Letting him go, he was still dangerously close to the glass railing, where Cosi kicked him over the glass railing as he was a liability.

"What do you think? Oslo, '67?" Joe spoke up, breaking the silence of what had just happened.

"São Paulo, '34. Nile and Cosi's with me." Andy corrected, taking the given gun from Nile.

"What happened in Sao Paulo in 1934?" Nile asks not knowing what they meant by it.

"1834," Andy corrected once more, smiling as if she was excited before taking off. "You'll see."

⭒✡♛✡⭒

Turning the last corner, the three women leaned against the wall near the entrance. Surrounded by dead bodies in our paths, Andy inserted a new magazine of ammo in, "Wait for the signal."